FloSports is looking for a seasoned Salesforce professional to own the ongoing administration and evolution of FloSports’ Salesforce org. Salesforce acts as the core operational source of truth for multiple teams across the company, so this role will be responsible for working in a highly cross functional capacity to translate business problems into scalable solutions using the Salesforce platform. Core teams which this role will interact with are: customer support, live production, logistics, network operations, partner success, product, rights acquisition, and engineering. Additionally, as the system owner they will help implement Salesforce best practices across the company and be the in-house Salesforce guru.
This is a hybrid role which combines technical Salesforce administration and architectural abilities with skills in project management, data analysis, and cross team communication. Responsibilities will be split 50/50 between actively working within the Salesforce platform to build solutions and managing other Salesforce related projects.
- Proactively identifying opportunities across the company where Salesforce can be leveraged to assist in scaling the business
- Analyzing current Salesforce org structure and implementing solutions to improve architecture and system performance
- Rolling up your sleeves and building critical pieces of projects within Salesforce
- Becoming an expert and trusted advisor in the workflows of each of the teams listed above
- Partnering with directors and managers across the company to measure key metrics and establish processes to improve decision making
- Analyzing bottlenecks in processes and identifying the largest areas of opportunity to scale how efficiently the company operates
- Using a combination of technology and process improvement, design specific projects to alleviate bottlenecks, improve data quality, raise employee NPS, etc.
- Work with the Director of Business Transformation to internally sell and gather the appropriate approvals and budget to implement these solutions
- Project managing the implementation of all Salesforce related large scale projects.
- Appropriately scope technical tickets/tasks for developers to complete
- 6+ years of experience in a cross functional role (project manager, operations manager, etc) implementing processes and new technology
- 4+ years of Salesforce experience as a key administrator, system owner, or Salesforce consultant
- Expert in all declarative Salesforce automation features including flow, workflow rules and process builders
- Experience integrating business systems together via 3rd party middleware (Zapier, Dell Boomi, etc) or directly leveraging APIs
- Born problem solver: must have an eye for turning chaos into streamlined and organized processes
- Excellent project management abilities. Must have the ability to intake requests from multiple sources, prioritize what’s important, and execute solutions in a timely manner
- Able to dig deeper on user requests to understand their underlying true needs
- Ability to communicate both to members of the Senior Leadership Team and the most junior FloSports employee
- Excellent at documentation and process mapping
- Equal parts soft skills (solution consulting, cross-team communication), and technical ability to implement solutions
- Analytically focused: able to create reports, dashboards for users and then help interpret the data.
- Salesforce administration certifications
- Project management certifications
- Live sports background
- Previous experience working within a high growth company or business unit
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2006, FloSports is a venture-backed OTT subscription video streaming service dedicated to sports, offering live and on-demand access to hundreds of thousands of competition events across 25+ sports in the US and abroad. FloSports’ vision is to finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. With a growing library of more than 300,000 hours of premium content including news, expert commentary, films, documentaries and more, FloSports has established itself as an innovator and leader in sports streaming. Finally your sport has a home.
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better. Does this sound like you?
- Recognized as one of 2020’s Top Workplaces by the Austin-American Statesman
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- 401(K) company match
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Flexible paid vacation and work environment
- Free laundry service for all positions that require travel
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week
- Modern and collaborative office environment