Who We Are
Named the top industry innovator in the Frost Radar™: Digital Intelligence Solutions, 2021, Ontic is the first protective intelligence software company to transform how Fortune 500 and emerging enterprises address physical threat management to protect employees, customers and assets. Ontic's SaaS-based platform collects and connects threat indicators to provide a comprehensive view of potential threats while surfacing critical knowledge so companies can assess and action more to maintain business continuity and reduce financial impact. Ontic provides strategic consulting, multidimensional services, education and thought leadership for safety and security professionals through its Center for Protective Intelligence and Center of Excellence, the latter of which also offers program development and training services in behavioral threat assessment, threat management, and violence prevention for major corporations, educational institutions and government agencies.
As Ontic employees, we put our mission first and value the trust bestowed upon us by our clients to help keep their people safe. We approach both our clients and each other with empathy while focusing on the execution of our strategy. And we have fun doing it.
Who You Are
You are a dynamic leader that is excited to lead a team that has a proven track record of success. You will manage part of Ontic's Sales Development Representative team working to convert both inbound and outbound leads. You will be responsible for onboarding new team members and coaching fully ramped SDRs. As a critical member of our Sales org, you are process driven and are skilled at tracking metrics and holding your team accountable.
- Train SDRs to develop a uniform, efficient outbound prospecting process that is repeatable and scalable
- Ensure SDR Team members improve performance and abilities over time by providing coaching and feedback in recurring 1:1s
- Conduct weekly drive times with SDRs by making dials and helping draft emails with them; providing a 'show' rather than 'tell' approach to the role
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop and execute campaigns around webinars, events, and key pieces of collateral
- Work closely with sales and other members of the SDR Leadership team to improve opportunity management and qualification processes
- Work closely with Sales, your SDR Manager peer, and SDR Director to identify key company accounts/verticals/markets to develop
- Connect SDRs to key resources and clear roadblocks, enabling them to achieve and/or exceed their revenue goals
- Collaborate with sales operations to identify technology, strategies, and processes to better achieve goals and uncover new, high-value opportunities
- Track record of leading a team that consistently meets/exceeds goals
- Experience in successfully onboarding SDRs
- Experience building out new SDR team segments, including processes and strategies
- Proven track record of implementing and executing efficiency measures
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM is required
- Experience in sales operations and/or marketing automation software preferred
- Understanding of B2B software, Open Source software, and the developer product space is preferred
Ontic Benefits & Perks
Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits
Flexible PTO Policy
Monthly ME (Mental Escape) day for all employees
Generous Parental Leave policy
Home Office Stipend
Mobile Phone Reimbursement
Home Internet Reimbursement for Remote Employees
Anniversary & Milestone Celebrations
Ontic is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors protected by applicable law.