Senior Customer Sales Executive
Shipwell believes we are fundamentally changing the logistics industry by breaking the mold of how the supply chain has been operated since its inception. We work with thousands of shippers and carriers to create the first automated solution in logistics through an unmatched technology platform that enables everyone to ship like Amazon. With a fast-paced and gritty startup mentally, which is generating a lot of buzz in the investment world, Shipwell provides a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a future Fortune 500 Company. We are backed by some of the best investors in both Silicon Valley and Austin who believe we are onto something. We need the right people to continue our rapid growth plan towards changing the world of freight.
Senior Customer Sales Executive
The Senior Customer Sales Executive role provides you with a unique opportunity to join a high growth, third-party logistics company as they pivot into a record breaking 3rd year. We need experience and leadership, and this role has a career path with tremendous management opportunities and an attractive compensation package. Upon being hired, you will be integrated into the existing Customer Sales department where you will focus on finding customers who are seeking solutions to their freight problems. You will also be responsible to coach and manage the Junior Customer Sales Reps to grow the department into an elite sales group. Using various means of communication coupled with a state of the art technology platform, you will ensure that Shipwell continues to provide elite service to our flourishing customer base by means of strategic negotiation and team collaboration. Every day, you will also focus on generating, cultivating, and maintaining relationships with shipping partners all over the United States so WE can widen our customer network.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 3 + years experience in FTL Brokerage (Dry Van, Reefer, Flatbed)
- Leadership qualities to mentor and train junior representatives
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but not required
- Driven, enthusiastic, confident, self-motivated individuals
- Ability to problem solve, think quickly and make educated business decisions
- Superior written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results.
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate and influence others.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Corporate headquarters in sunny Austin, TX right in the heart of downtown
- Incredible food options are literally a few steps away
- Unique growth opportunity at one of the fastest growing companies in Austin
- Kitchen is fully stocked with local coffee, drinks, and snacks
- 100% company-paid healthcare insurance to include dental and vision
- Team building events and office competitions
- Partial cell phone reimbursement
- Receive an elite technology package to include a brand new MacBook Pro!
- Competitive salary + commission
- Opportunity to put your thumbprint on a high-growth company in the early stages
- A quick path to leadership and management (we plan to add over 120 people in 2019 so we’ll need leaders!)
- Weekly catered lunches and breakfast
- An open work environment where everyone, even the new folks have a voice
- Exciting perk packages