Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
The Senior Manager, Sales Systems & Operations is a key leadership role in our sales operations organization. This person works with leaders and key stakeholders in Sales and other cross-functional teams across Atlassian to understand business needs, drive prioritization and support the implementation of projects/programs. This role is accountable for end-to-end project lifecycle support, from requirements gathering through to post-release support, and everything in between. Your team plays an integral role in developing and ensuring the successful delivery of our Sales project portfolio. Your team also runs the day-to-day operations for sales systems - triaging field sales issues and questions, and generally keeping the lights on for our sales teams.
Atlassian is a dynamic, fast-changing, high-growth environment, and our Sales Systems & Operations team plays an integral role in supporting that growth. We are looking for an equally dynamic leader to help lead the team and support the continued evolution of our enterprise sales model.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 7+ years in Sales/Business Operations, ideally within a high-growth technology company, with experience leading enterprise-level projects.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience managing a Salesforce environment/team in a B2B, high-tech domain. SaaS software sales experience is a big plus.
- 3+ years of experience in a people manager role.
- Expertise in Sales, Service and Marketing Clouds, preferably with certifications.
- Diplomacy and negotiation skills to drive senior stakeholders to agreement on prioritization.
- Excellent business acumen. You’ve been around the block and have developed such a thorough understanding of B2B sales that you’re ready to design your own CRM. In-depth experience with channels and/or inside sales a big plus.
- You have a knack for conceptual solution design and revere Agile methodologies. We will conduct lots of experiments and count on you to fail fast, but succeed often.
- Experience rolling out significant programs within a sales or quote-to-cash organization, from project justification (ROI) to requirements gathering, solution design, cross-functional execution to launch and change management.
- An extreme sense of ownership and responsibility. We have ambitious plans and need you to execute relentlessly and drive projects to conclusion. You get $#!t done.
- The leadership skills to build and motivate a team of ambitious business analysts.
More about our team
At Atlassian, we are on a mission to reinvent B2B selling. We know that classic high-pressure B2B sales tactics don't work anymore. We have built a billion dollar, fast-growing business without any of those tactics, based on high-quality products, free trials and an intense focus on customer satisfaction. Those happy Customers convert to paying Customers, creating a prolific "Flywheel" that has delivered 150,000+ customers to date. We believe that there is an opportunity to more pro-actively engage with our customers through targeted, value-added engagements that will lead to higher conversions and incremental bookings throughout the Customer lifecycle. This role will play an important part in managing a portfolio of projects that will help us optimize the “human touch” processes that complement the flywheel.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.