Senior Solutions Engineer
The Tenfold Senior Solutions Engineer will partner with our Account Executives to to become the trusted technical counterpart to IT, telephony, and CRM administrators with whom we engage and to help establish Tenfold as the preferred solution for our prospects.
The Senior Solutions Engineer (SE) is the technical business partner of the sales team, supporting Tenfold’s business and revenue goals. The SE drives new revenue through effective, differentiated solution design, communicating Tenfold’s business impact via high-quality product demos, and identifying and delivering value for prospects and customers.
- Partner with Account Executives to establish specific account plans and strategies.
- Analyze prospect’s requirements and propose the best possible solution.
- Create and deliver product demonstrations and presentations.
- Articulate Tenfold solutions in terms of ROI to the customer
- Provide on-going technical support to well-qualified prospects conducting evaluations. This may include training, trouble-shooting, and best-practices consulting.
- Respond to RFI/RFPs as necessary.
- Document and communicate product feedback and new requirements from the field.
- Always remain a committed and unselfish team player.
- 5+ years SE for software company, preferably SaaS based
- deep knowledge of mainstream CRM's (esp SFDC or MSFT Dynamics,) including custom objects and workflow
- Contact center, telephony, and/or SFDC Service Cloud experience strongly preferred
- understanding of API technologies
- understanding of common info security standards
General values and capabilities
- Strategic thinker
- Strong sense of urgency
- Strong operationally-savvy problem solver
- Innovative, out of the box thinker
- Self aware
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Empowers and develops others
- Strong work ethic.