Software Sales Account Executive at RoverPass
Cover letters will be read. Please take a moment to tell us why you would be a great addition to the team.
Start Date - ASAP
Location - Austin, TX
Type - Full-time
Experience - Experianced
Department - Sales
What is RoverPass?
RoverPass is a startup focusing on the campground and RV park industry. We provide campgrounds and RV parks with a property management system and marketing services to help drive them more business. We are a small team and require a hands-on and hungry approach.
What is the Position?
RoverPass is looking for an experienced sales representative that can leads leads generated by our Sales Development team. The account executive will be responsible for converting leads over phone, email and over screen share. This position will be in charge of selling our B2B reservation system to campgrounds and RV Parks.
- Demonstrate our product to inbound and outbound leads
- Meticulously follow up with deals that are in the decision making process
- Convey RoverPass's vision and promote the benefits of using our product to parents and students.
- Exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly quotas.
- You are fearless, outgoing, enjoy speaking to new people, able to clearly communicate ideas and thoughts
- Has an aptitude for communication and a willingness to listen and learn from the customer
- Problem solver
- High energy, detail oriented
- Coachable and open to feedback
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, phone system, MS Office). Hubspot expertise is a plus
- Eager to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Willing to align with ultimate company goals
- Looking to grow
- Inquisitive mind for product knowledge
- Competitive medical coverage with optional dental and vision.
- Generous PTO policies and sick leave
- A mission oriented culture with fun people to work with.
- Laptop and headset provided
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.