Solutions Architect [Remote]
Our customers need on-boarding and training before they can master the Platform.sh fun. Can you deliver breathtaking and exhilarating tech demos, and explain the intricacies of command line tools? We run OEM PaaS services for famous brands like Magento Enterprise Cloud Edition and Sensio Cloud - can you help us build and run these vibrant software products?
Directly reporting to our Director of Customer Solutions and in close interaction with our Sales, Support, Engineering and Infrastructure teams, you will be responsible for selling and proactively ensuring a stable and secure product experience.
In a given day you might:
- Tailoring product to meet prospects requirements.
- Working closely with sales teams for product demos and answering technical questions.
- On-boarding and training new customers.
- Demonstrating customer business knowledge in the light of our product utilization.
- Analyzing customers’ technical needs to suggest consulting services and meet their requirements.
- Supporting our large accounts in their daily use of our product.
- Liaising with engineering teams when necessary for product improvement.
- Getting up to speed regularly with our new product features.
You will give our customers their very first impression of our product, leading the path to high satisfaction in their product experience.
- Proven successful experience in handling technical customer relations in the web industry
- Demonstrated the ability to successfully matching customer expectations with product capacity
- Extensive knowledge of web application architecture and services (DNS, CDN, web servers, databases, cache layers, etc.) and distributed systems.
- Extensive knowledge of web development workflows and existing tools (git, CI tools)
- Knowledge of common web applications and frameworks: Magento Ecommerce, Symfony, Drupal, eZ Platform, or Typo3
- Knowledge of cloud services (AWS, Azure)
- Dynamism with a cool head
- Mad Linux (Debian) skills
- Public speaking experience
Sound Like a Good Fit? We’d love to talk to you!
This is a remote job. Work from anywhere!
We are a worldwide distributed team and are looking for a candidate who can perform well working remotely. To be an effective performer you’ll need to be able to effectively collaborate across time zones while operating with a high level of independence and autonomy.