Procore is looking for a Solutions Consultant, LATAM to serve as a technical subject matter expert and champion throughout the sales cycle. You’ll partner with our Account Executive teams to help future clients evaluate and select Procore as the right platform for their business. This entails positioning the Procore Platform (our products and partner integrations), articulating the value of the software, and helping to explain the ease of implementation. All while navigating competitive threats, leveraging internal resources, and developing technical champions within accounts.
As a Solutions Consultant and trusted customer advocate, you’ll help organizations understand best practices around construction project management solutions and the many benefits they can provide. You’ll work in a highly collaborative, creative, and driven environment that values openness, optimism, and ownership.
Successful candidates have experience owning pre-sales technical support for prospects and partners from initial contact through product demonstration to close in the AEC (architecture, engineering, or construction) space. Or have held a role as a Project Manager, Project Engineer, Construction Technology, VDC, etc. within the construction industry.
This role will report to our Sr. Director, International Sales Engineering, and has the opportunity to be based out of our Austin, Texas office. We’re looking fo someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Own the pre-sales technical evaluation hand-in-hand with Procore’s Account Executive’s from discovery through product demonstrations to close
- Craft value-based presentations that address customer business problems and develop business cases that articulate the ROI to executives
- Partner with our Channel Partners on enablement, demonstrations, and answering technical questions
- Seve as Strategic Product Consultant with our existing clients and Customer Success team to help with best practices
- Help customers evaluate new products on the Procore Platform
- Partner directly with the country leader to develop relationships in the region
- Work with Product & Technology teams to achieve product-market fit in the region
- Serve as the construction expert in region helping to transform other employes into Procore experts with training and support
- Collaborate with fellow Solutions Engineers on key initiatives
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent work experience
- Written and verbal professional or native fluency in both English and Spanish is required
- 5+ years of construction industry expertise or pre-sales experience in the AEC industry
- Previous experience working with sales teams to close new business by addressing prospects’ technical challenges
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment, and development programs, and friends & family events.