Who is LeanDNA?
LeanDNA is helping solve the $150B problem that global manufacturers face – too much inventory. Excess inventory ties up critical working capital and keeps manufacturing companies from being as efficient as they should be. Similarly, these companies are faced with operational fires related to critical inventory shortages - creating delays in delivering their product to customers on time. Without an effective way to optimize inventory, manufacturers are buying too much, not enough, or it’s in the wrong place at the wrong time.
LeanDNA’s cloud-based analytics platform provides operational efficiency and improves on-time delivery by arming Supply Chain teams with data and actions aimed at reducing shortages, optimizing inventory, and improving work. The platform utilizes predictive and prescriptive analytics to support inventory decisions, find opportunities to get ahead of future shortages, and drive collaboration across teams, suppliers, and factory sites.
What is the Solution Consultant Role?
The Solutions Consultant collaborates with the Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams to assess customer needs and determine how the LeanDNA solution can address those needs. The Solutions Consultant is responsible for understanding their client’s in-depth business issues and assists to determine the best practice solutions for our customers.
What you will be doing:
As an early stage company, we’re looking for people that are flexible, open-minded, and able to wear all sorts of hats. Your role will involve these key responsibilities:
- Conceptualize and communicate how the company’s products can create value for our prospective customers.
- Perform customer needs assessments and discovery sessions.
- Design and deliver product presentations/demonstrations based on customer assessment.
- Provide responses for product and technical requests.
- Participate at conferences, tradeshows, and other events as needed.
- Provide knowledge and training on products to pre- and post-sales teams
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the company products, functions, features, and benefits
- Effective verbal, written and presentation skills
- Able to make effective presentations or demonstrations in time constrained situations
- Skilled at storytelling and can highlight the differentiated value our solutions offer relative to the specific needs of the prospect.
- Experience in solution-based sales a plus
- Excellent presentation skills (to various audiences - executives & individual contributors)
- Strong business communication skills and meticulous note taking
- A spirit of resourcefulness and creativity
- Demonstrated professional experience in a Pre-Sales / Sales Consulting role
- Experience of presenting business/operational software solutions in front of a technical and business audience
- Strong technical and functional experience
- Ability to work under pressure and work on multiple projects
- Ability to listen and effectively respond to questions
- Understanding of Supply Chain, Lean Manufacturing
- SaaS experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree