Solutions Specialist at Social Solutions
A Solutions Specialist is an integral part of the Sales and Account Management teams and is responsible for the technical and functional knowledge of all Social Solutions' software products. The Solutions Specialists serve as a liaison between the Sales/Account Management teams and the hosting operations/network, development, and product teams. The Solutions Specialists will provide prospects and current clients with demonstrations of our Apricot and ETO software product offerings and provide all necessary technical and functional responses to prospect inquiries. This position accommodates remote employees and occasional travel is required.
- Collaborate with Sales Executives and Account Managers to scope and interpret customer requirements
- Configure software demonstration environments (front end configuration, no coding experience required)
- Deliver software demonstrations via web meetings and in person meetings
- Provide pre-sale technical assistance and product education to prospects
- Write technical and functional sections of proposal responses
- Scope custom work such as migration, integration, requests for new functionality, and custom reporting to be passed onto our technical teams who provide quotes
- Serve as a liaison between the Sales Team and our Product Team and other technical departments
- Knowledge of the human service and non-profit sector
- Comfort with computer skills such as email, using the internet for research, and data entry
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office products such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Demonstrated communication and public speaking skills
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Motivated to present and demonstrate software as a general overview and more tailored to the client
- Willingness and ability to travel, 1-3 trips per month
- Flexibility to work occasional evening and weekend hours as needed, depending on workload and project needs
- 2+ years of database administration or related professional experience
- Previous experience with Apricot and/or ETO software preferred
- Experience with Web Intelligence or another report writing tool preferred
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Best Places to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
To ensure candidate and employee health, Social Solutions is conducting the interview process remotely via Zoom for the foreseeable future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.