Sr. Account Executive at Personify, Inc.
Personify is the leading solution provider that empowers the best constituent-focused organizations to succeed. Through our constituent engagement software and services, we help our clients better interact with their constituents at every touchpoint. After 20+ years of innovation within the industry and hundreds of successful outcomes, our clients have trusted us to be their primary technology partner.
The Sales Executive will sell Personify’s entire product suite and will be responsible for maximizing revenue by achieving/exceeding quota and ensuring the ongoing success of our clients. You’re hungry, eager to learn new things, and fearless and you are a HUNTER. Hearing ‘no’ won’t ruin your day, and you can effectively interrupt prospects’ days to talk about our industry-leading, compelling products & services with utter confidence. Being fearless & comfortable on the phone, creative in your approach and collaborative with our internal sales partners are all extremely important.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate directly with prospects from the Executive Director level as well as IT and end-user department
- Focus on acquisition of new customers for the Personify platform
- Generate new business through proactive outreach to new customers via cold calling and strategic email campaigning
- Respond to leads developed internally as well as prospect target opportunities within your assigned territory
- Perform requirements analysis, proposal development, and presentation of detailed winning proposals
- Follow established procedures to provide accurate and timely forecasts to management
- Demonstrate the value propositions of Personify’s offering and services
- Learn constantly: products, process, skills
- Contribute to our culture of energy & enthusiasm for service
- 3-5+ years’ experience selling software solutions, SaaS experience preferred
- Familiarity with non-profit organizations and associations
- Adept at forming and sustaining relationships
- Consultative sales approach, strong negotiation skills, and excellent follow-through
- Solid history of quota achievement
- Outstanding written and verbal communication required
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and prospects at any level and with varying degrees of technical expertise
- Highly detail-oriented, particularly given our fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate successfully with internal and partner resources
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Familiarity with the Solution Selling process