Sr. New Business Development Manager
As the Sr. New Partnership Development Manager, you will:
- Lead individual and cross-functional team efforts to obtain new vendors for Spreetail through industry contacts, cold calling, tradeshows, and scheduling meetings with vendors.
- Drive dialog and negotiations with executive level vendor contacts to set favorable business conditions for Spreetail
- Lead development of pitch materials that clearly define the benefits of a partnership with Spreetail, making sure each pitch is suited to the unique needs of that vendor.
- Meet with prospective key vendor partners and delivers the "pitch" and then leads the continued follow-up.
- Develop initial revenue and profitability analysis for new vendor prospects.
- Guide onboarding with new vendors through the entire set up period and then smoothly transition the vendor to appropriate vendor manager.
We look forward to learning more about your experience with:
- Onboarding vendors in retail or related industries
- Business development - prospecting, pitching business plans, leading strategic meetings
- Process Management
- Public speaking
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Generous Vacation Time. Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year and salaried employees are granted untracked PTO.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5-star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.