Strategic Client Success Manager at Levelset
If you read the below description and feel this position excites you, but your experience does not add up 100%, we encourage you to still apply and tell us why! We look forward to learning what makes you passionate and purposeful.
Levelset Customer Success Managers serve as trusted advisors to our customers and build strong relationships with key customer stakeholders and guide them through the customer journey. This role reports directly to the Director of Customer Success and works cross-functionally with the mid-market pod on the revenue team.
- Serve as the primary point of contact and strategic partner for your customers and own the customer journey from onboarding to renewal
- Increase your customer adoption, stabilize retention and promote loyalty
- Work closely with the expansion account management team to identify expansion opportunities in your account portfolio
- Create and deliver success plans to enable customers to achieve their desired business outcomes in Levelset
- Coordinate and lead strategic business reviews
- Navigate large organizations with complex organization and team structure
- Digest complex scenarios and simplify them for internal and external stakeholders
- Interface and collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive towards customer goals and be the voice of the customer to provide visibility and/or escalations.
- Advocate for features / improvements with high ROI. Escalate issues that are likely to cause churn
What You'll Gain:
The overall position will be expansive, and will provide you with a suite of transferable and marketable skills that will position you well to advance your career within or outside of Levelset. You're also entering the growing market of Customer Success functions receiving heightened recognition in the SaaS industry.
What You'll Bring:
- 2+ years of experience as a CSM or Account Manager
- Business Savvy
- Confidence in communicating with the C-Suite
- Strong communication skills
- Driven Multi-tasker
- Intellectually Curious
- Proficiency with Mac Operating System
- Proficiency with Standard Business Applications, and Operational Applications
Levelset has been named one of the "Best Places to Work" by New Orleans CityBusiness three years in a row for our mission-driven culture and commitment to internal and external growth. Backed by venture funding, we are growing rapidly and looking for new exciting team members to add their unique talents to our mission. We empower contractors to always get what they earn, and our software platform makes lien rights, payment paperwork, and compliance in the construction industry simple and stress-free, so contractors and suppliers can get paid faster, have easier access to capital, and less surprises.
Levelset is venture-backed by Horizons Ventures, S3 Ventures, Altos Ventures, and Brick & Mortar Ventures. Levelset is headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana, with offices in Austin, Texas, and Cairo, Egypt, and is about 200 employees strong.
- We’re a rapidly growing team working on interesting and worthwhile problems
- With a newly distributed workforce, we make engagement and employee wellness even more of a priority. We want you to love your job!
- We believe professional growth (i.e. building your skills) is essential. Working here provides the opportunity for increased responsibility, continuous learning, and more.
- We have a very welcoming culture that starts at the top with our CEO.
- Nothing is a secret here, we think honesty and transparency create a productive workplace.
- Recognition for hard work and demonstrating our core values is important to us.
- Competitive health benefits, including mental, emotional, and behavioral health benefits and an easy to use Employee Assistance Program.
- Flexible sick & personal leave policy needed for health, family, and parenting during this tough time.
- Open vacation policy without a cap on the number of days-off. We do require employees to take a minimum of 5 days off in a row each year.
- Subsidized International Travel: We subsidize international travel starting at 6 months, and increasing each year
- Equity, per company’s general stock grant plan
- 401k account through Betterment which allows you to seamlessly save money for retirement directly from your paycheck
- Learning and Development Opportunities: In the spirit of our core value to Learn Enough, we offer a book reimbursement program. If you share what you learned from a book with the team, we'll reimburse you for it. We also provide ample room for learning and development opportunities through Coursera online courses, outside speakers, and opportunities to learn skills from your colleagues.
We are committed to fighting injustice throughout the construction industry, and fairness is key to our company's purpose. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate.