Value Consultant at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for a Value Consultant to join our Sales Engineering team. In this role, you’ll act as a key contributor in the cross-functional effort to create a Value Management Program for our customers and prospects, helping them understand, measure, and optimize their Procore investment. You’ll be responsible for introducing industry context, value drivers, and how Procore’s product can be transformative to our customers’ and prospects’ business.
As a successful Value Consultant, you’re able to create well-structured, visually appealing documents and presentations to reduce the sales cycle, solidify opportunities, and close deals. You apply industry and vertical-specific knowledge to map trends to customer value drivers. And you invest time documenting best practices, capturing and disseminating knowledge, and conducting other initiatives that enhance the value story throughout the business.
What you’ll do:
- Create custom business cases for our strategic customers and prospects, deriving trends and insights to scale a value framework across customers and segments.
- Train our Sales and Customer Success teams to conduct different activities within our Procore Value Selling Framework, both pre and post-sale.
- Coach Sales and Customer Success teams on critical business issues faced by customers and help articulate the Procore value proposition from a business value point of view.
- Work cross-functionally with Account Executives, Sales Engineers, Customer Success, Product, and Marketing to establish a shared vision with our customers, helping them achieve their strategic goals.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience in Value Consulting and/or Management Consulting
- Experience creating a business case in complex environments
- Ability to establish credibility with an executive audience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience developing quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Strong active listening skills
- Confidence based on rigorous preparation and forethought
- High degree of curiosity with particular emphasis in discovering how to evolve current thinking of ‘value’ for the Construction industry
- Innovative mindset that is attuned to a digital business landscape
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.