Software Engineer, .NET
Just named Austin Business Journal's 2017 Best Places to Work - #4 in Large Business sector!
AWL (All Web Leads, Inc.) is one of the most successful customer acquisition marketing companies in the US. Simply put, we help our customers acquire customers. Today, we do this for the US insurance industry. Our amazing team of over 550 talented and successful professionals uses Internet marketing to turn consumer interest in insurance products into policy sales for the world’s largest insurance carriers and more than 20,000 of their agents. We are Austin-born and our growth from a 2-person startup in 2005 to a highly profitable business has been remarkable. We are a tight-knit team with a fast paced, energetic, and entrepreneurial company culture that was ranked #20 by Glassdoor in their 2015 Best Places to Work in the U.S. We provide competitive pay, outstanding benefits, and a fabulous, fun, collaborative environment that allows our people to be their best.
As our .NET Software Engineer based in Austin, TX, you will use your experience in .NET and C# to help us evolve our application software platform. You will work in an agile development environment, enhancing and extending our in-house software-as-a-service (Saas) platform responsible for processing and managing hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue each and every day. You will be working closely with senior engineering leaders to design robust, scalable software that meets both the immediate and future needs of our constantly evolving business environment.
- Designing and implementing high reliability components for our business critical .NET applications
- Designing efficient algorithms and data-structures to encapsulate key business logic and data
- Working closely with the engineering leadership team and key business stakeholders to develop new features to address business critical needs
- Translating high level business needs into actionable engineering requirements
- Working closely with our QA team to ensure on-time release and product quality
- Participation in the full software development lifecycle process
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in a back-end C# /.NET software development role with increasing responsibilities
- Deep familiarity with Object Oriented programming and design
- Experience building and supporting large scale, high-availability software-as-a-service platforms
- Strong experience building and consuming web services (SOAP, REST, WCF, IIS, XML, JSON)
- Experience writing and debugging Windows Services applications
- Solid RDBMS and ORM experience (MS SQL Server, MySQL, SQLite, and NHibernate)
- Experience with ASP.NET web applications (Web Forms, MVC, HTML, CSS, AJAX, jQuery)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Enjoy working within a small, fast-paced team environment
Experience with message-based applications (MSMQ, nServiceBus)Experience with a MVC framework
Benefits and Perks
All Web Leads on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIdMP1R8Sgg