QuotaPath is looking for an experienced and passionate individual to join the growing team. You’ll be on the marketing team but will work closely with the entire organization, supporting marketing, product, sales, and partnerships with design support.
Coming fresh off a $21.3M Series A fundraise in July 2021, QuotaPath’s mission is to help companies build and scale high-performing, motivated growth teams. Our product is built on the belief that commissions should be streamlined, transparent, and simple to manage. Our freemium SaaS product streamlines commission tracking, quota attainment, and paychecks so they are transparent and simple to manage. Our Go-To-Market approach always begins with the end-user and we view revenue as a byproduct of happy customers.
We are shaping one of the fastest-growing categories in sales tech and we just secured a spot on G2’s Top 50 Sales Products for 2021. Our core values are built upon trust, empathy, and curiosity. Our culture is centered around serving our customers, building great experiences, and pushing each other to grow, learn, and enjoy the moments we create.
If you are excited about building community through content and communicating our solution to sales teams, we'd love to have you join our team.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop digital assets for the website, social media, email marketing, and product marketing.
- Design guides and other assets for lead gen and other marketing campaigns. Be the go-to person for creating and editing short videos and motion graphics.
- Create unique presentations, sales collateral, and swag for in-person and virtual events.
- Participate in brainstorms and creative design exercises with the team.
- Help develop a strategy and templates for scaling asset creation as the team grows.
- Help shape and define our brand.
About you and the role:
- You have 2+ years of design experience
- You're an Adobe Creative Suite expert (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Animate, and XD)
- You enjoy working on a tight-knit team with a lot of ideas, at a fast pace
- You’re excited by the prospect of attracting and engaging new users through brand building and creative campaigns
- You have a strong sense of design principles and adherence to brand guidelines
- You have attention to detail and a no-project-too small mentality
- You have the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- You have experience or interest in learning motion graphics and editing videos
You'll be equipped with:
- A team that’s down to take risks, and uses data to drive decision making
- Tools and resources to continue improving your craft
- A company that values brand and creating delightful experiences
About the location
Our team is co-headquartered in Philadelphia and Austin. Due to the ongoing pandemic, our team is currently operating remotely for now. We have a preference for you to be in Austin or Philadelphia, but just like this role, we’re thinking big. Collaboration and teamwork should be able to happen regardless of where your desk is.
What's in it for you
This is a full-time, competitively paid position with generous equity.
We care about the health and well-being of our team members. We pay 100% of employee premiums and offer half-day Fridays year-round. We work hard and celebrate the successes along the way, or as we like to say, “It’s all about the journey, not the destination!” If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and want to put your passion for storytelling to use, we’d love to hear from you!
At QuotaPath, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. QuotaPath is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.