Customer Support Representative
ePayPolicy is the leader in e-payments for the P&C insurance industry. We’ve built a payments platform to enable all our market segments to easily track, report, and
send /receive payments to anyone at any time. Our clients include independent agents, premium finance companies, wholesalers, and carriers. By way of our cool inventions, we empower our clients to speed up receivables and bind business faster throughout the insurance purchasing process. By integrating with over twelve different industry management systems, our clients immediately notice the ease-of-use purchasing experience and boosted productivity. Trusted by over 5,000 clients nationwide, ePayPolicy makes insurance payments super easy.
We’re based in Austin, TX and have clients in the US and Canada. Founded in 2014, we have the support and backing of Serent Capital, one of the top private equity firms in the US that invests in high-growth software and services firms and manages over $2B in committed capital.
We’re looking for a customer support representative who is obsessed with delivering world-class service to join our vibrant company that’s growing fast. This role will be a key-player on our support staff and tasked with responding to customer inquiries lighting fast while being available at a moments notice when customers call for help.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Troubleshoot and solve customer issues in a timely manner with a positive attitude via emails, phone, live-chat, etc.
- Work alongside our Risk and Integration teams to onboard new customers
- Assist with activating and onboarding new customers via phone, and email.
- Work on and resolve chargeback cases
- Assist with creating content for our growing Knowledge Base
You may be a good fit if:
- You have at least 2+ years customer service experience at a SaaS company
- You're reliable
- You're flexible, resourceful, and thrive while working autonomously
- You're able to think on your feet and solve problems
- You can prioritize tasks and incoming requests accordingly
- You love being customer-facing and you seek to understand how we can improve and over-deliver on expectations
- You're very comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- You're often the first to volunteer, take initiative to think about the next project, and you have a real passion for service
- You're able to pick up new concepts quickly and teach others
- You're experienced working in a team environment and juggling multiple projects
- Familiarity with our industry and or banking is a plus
- You've demonstrated software on conference calls and web-sharing
- You're a pro at navigating between systems and using help desk software and tools
- You possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- You're patient and not easily flustered when handling tough cases
Comprehensive benefits package with employer-paid basic life and disability premiums
- Unlimited PTO
- Company-sponsored quarterly “ePayItForward” initiatives
- Supportive and inclusive company culture with a focus on work/life balance and overall wellness
- Fully-stocked kitchen; safety protocols in place for those that choose to work onsite
- Free lunch stipend for those working onsite
- Open communication (We won’t box you in! If you have a cool idea for a product improvement or a suggestion on how to improve the customer experience, let’s talk about it. We value everyone’s ideas and opinions.)
- Huge opportunity for growth
ePayPolicy Hiring Practice
We value diversity at ePayPolicy. The company will hire, recruit, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. We understand the importance of creating a safe and comfortable work environment and encourage individualism and authenticity in every member of our team.