Analyst, Global and Multilingual Research (Italian or French) at Real Chemistry
Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare.
W2O Integrated Intelligence is looking for a full-time native or professionally fluent Italian or French speaker to join our growing Global Analytics team
- Support and execute global research analysis and project timelines based on client objectives
- Create search queries in non-English language(s) based on client objectives, therapeutic areas of interest, and key topics
- Manage, organize, and synthesize data effectively and efficiently
- Apply qualitative and quantitative research methods to support client deliverables and new business pitches
- Conduct necessary background research and vocabulary updates based on requirements for new projects, including:
- Disease & healthcare vocabulary
- Regional dialects/differences
- Local healthcare system
- Socio-political issues related to healthcare that impact the context of our work
- Social and digital trends in media consumption
- New and emerging social platforms and forums in target markets
- Professional Expertise/Business Skills
- Proficient in data collection.
- Ability to work individually and in a group.
- Ability to remain organized, driven, and juggle multiple projects at a time.
- Excellent project/time/client management skills.
- Ability to think critically (conceptualizing, analyzing/applying/evaluating and bringing ideas to the team beyond stating the obvious.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Competency with Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Social analytics tools, web analytics a bonus
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity.
- Contributes to a rewarding, engaging culture.
- Thrives in an environment that requires constant learning and adaptation.
- Bachelor's degree required. Degrees from programs for Marketing, Market Research, Digital Marketing, Business Administration, Linguistics, Journalism and Communications, Public Health, Data Intelligence or Sociology will be considered.
- Native or professionally fluent speaker of Italian or French.
- 0-2 years of experience in a market research firm or agency or relevant internship.
- Experience interpreting data and performing quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Has had relevant college coursework and/or internship experience.
- Background in healthcare and pharmaceuticals preferred, but not mandatory.
W2O Group offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including unlimited and flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents and a 4th Trimester program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.w2ogroup.com/
W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.