Analyst, Global and Multilingual Research (Japanese) at W2O Group
Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare. We are seeking a analyst of Integrated Intelligence to join our team.
Integrated Intelligence (or I2) is the practice formerly known as Analytics. We changed our name to more closely identify with the innovative work we do beyond just data analysis. We integrate across data sources, functions, methodologies, and technology, and we’re providing intelligence because our data leads to insights and our insights lead to action. And when you put those two things together, we are exponentially better at helping our clients make critical business decisions.
W2O Integrated Intelligence is looking for a full-time native or professionally fluent Japanese speaker to join our growing Global Analytics team. The ideal candidate will have experience interpreting data and performing quantitative and qualitative analyses and has relevant college coursework and/or internship experience.
Who You Are
- Thrives in a collaborative environment but can also work individually
- Proficient in data collection.
- Has a knack for remaining organized, driven, and focused on multiple projects at a time.
- Able to meet deadlines and adapt quickly to new projects.
- Proven excellent project/time/client management skills.
- Thinks critically (conceptualizing, analyzing/applying/evaluating and bringing ideas to the team beyond stating the obvious.)
What You’ll Do
- Support and execute global research analysis and project timelines based on client objectives
- Create search queries in non-English language(s) based on client objectives, therapeutic areas of interest, and key topics
- Manage, organize, and synthesize data effectively and efficiently
- Apply qualitative and quantitative research methods to support client deliverables and new business pitches
- Conduct necessary background research and vocabulary updates based on requirements for new projects, including:
- Disease & healthcare vocabulary
- Regional dialects/differences
- Local healthcare system
- Socio-political issues related to healthcare that impact the context of our work
- Social and digital trends in media consumption
- New and emerging social platforms and forums in target markets
What you’ll bring
- 0-2 years of experience in a market research firm or agency or relevant internship.
- Bachelor's degree required. Degrees from programs for Marketing, Market Research, Digital Marketing, Business Administration, Linguistics, Journalism and Communications, Public Health, Data Intelligence or Sociology will be considered
- Native or professionally fluent speaker of Japanese
- Competency with Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Background in healthcare and pharmaceuticals preferred, but not mandatory.
- Social analytics tools, web analytics a bonus