Associate Director/Director, Market Research at Real Chemistry
It's not every day we have a chance to make the world a healthier place—but here, it’s our way of life. Idealistic? Maybe. Deeply pragmatic? Always. Real Chemistry is a global health innovation company that has carved out its space at the intersection between healthcare, marketing and communications, tech, and the people at the heart of it all. It’s with a great sense of purpose that we work together with brave health and wellness companies to create and inspire healthier, happier, and longer lives. It’s our passion. And if you’re still reading, we’re guessing it might be yours too. We are looking to add to our alchemic mix of more than 2,000 talented professionals. At Real Chemistry, we don’t just wish the world was healthier. We leverage tech, data and creativity to make it so. You in?
The Associate Director/Director, Integrated Intelligence, Marketing Research role is primarily responsible for leading a range of primary market research and integrated analytics projects. This individual will work within the market research team and be ‘project owners’ responsible for ensuring the effective implementation of market research projects that deliver clear and compelling outcomes that meet or surpass the client’s objectives.
The successful candidate must collaborate effectively with other team members, have the ability to build and maintain client relationships, and consistently demonstrate analytical and interpretive skills with proficiency in uncovering insights from data. A minimum of 8 years of experience in the primary market research setting preferred.
- Actively take a lead on project design, questionnaire development, fieldwork, analysis, interpretation, and presentation writing for all projects.
- Demonstrate a clear grasp of the client’s aims and objectives and deliver results that meet or surpass client expectations.
- Employ relevant methods and research approaches to meet and address specific project objectives.
- Act as an effective, day-to-day point of contact for the client and other team members keeping them informed of project progress.
- Develop expertise around quantitative methodologies, data tools, and advanced analytics including segmentation and key driver analysis.
- Consistently seek ways to improve operational efficiencies and drive projects forward
- Develop an understanding of our clients’ business issues and the industries in which they operate.
- Become a trusted advisor to clients by understanding their big picture strategy and day to day needs.
- Write clear, client focused research proposals incorporating ideas from other colleagues if needed.
- Coach junior team members (analyst, senior analysts, and managers) and help develop internal training programs.
- You have at least 8 years of experience in primary market research focused in healthcare
- Strong experience with quantitative research, including segmentation, key drivers analysis, and ATU studies.
- Strong communications skills, translating complex data into easy to understand, actionable insights.
- Good understanding of advanced analytics including data visualization tools such as Q Research Software, DisplayR SAS, STATA or R programming.
- Proficiency in developing clear narrative and storytelling in presentation, visually and in writing.
- Proficiency in MS Office a must.
Real Chemistry is currently operating with a flexible, hybrid approach and giving our teams the ability to operate in the way that works best for them – at home, in office or a mix. * We trust our people to decide what works best for them, working together with their teams and leaders to support our customers and make the world a healthier place. This policy will continue to be evaluated and may change in the future as we seek to ensure our people stay inspired, engaged, and motivated to do their best work.
*All employees who work in a Real Chemistry office, travel for business, or attend a Real Chemistry sponsored event must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Employees who qualify for a religious or medical exemption to receiving a COVID-19 vaccine are advised to work with our People team for accommodation.
Real Chemistry offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents including Your 4th Trimester ® , a program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: https://www.realchemistry.com/
Real Chemistry is committed to being an Equal Opportunity employer. As such, we seek motivated and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, ethnic or national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Real Chemistry operates. We strive to employ, motivate, advance and reasonably accommodate any qualified employees and applicants. We believe diversity of persons and ideas forms the most comprehensive, forward-looking company.