Reporting & Analytics Manager, Cloud at Expedia Group
Are you looking to join a team at the forefront of travel technology development? The Expedia, Inc. Data, AI, Platforms and Systems (“DAPS”) organization is seeking a motivated individual to join our Business Operations team. We are looking for someone to facilitate our cloud cost and governance process who has the unique ability to work across a diverse large-scale organization ensuring objectives are met. As the Reporting & Analytics Manager, you will collaborate with our technology, cloud technical optimization, and finance teams to deliver outstanding results
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have 4-5 years experience in a business management or finance role and love to dig into the data be it through Tableau, Excel or other methods
- A passion to grow cloud platform based knowledge and skills particularly as related to cost efficiency
- Phenomenal teammate and communicator with a history of successfully driving programs and facilitating positive partnerships.
- Problem solver who troubleshoots complex issues, prioritizes multiple tasks and thrives in a fast paced environment.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Drive value and efficient use our cloud resources and influence strategic decisions though superb analytics, detailed oversight and expertise at building solid relationships across many teams.
- Lead the cost visibility program, including executive reporting and cross functional cost pacing meetings with leaders for 1000+ person organization.
- Craft improvements in our reporting and analytics suite alongside our cloud data engineering team to deliver world class dashboards enabling cost accountability, optimization and show back to users of the platform.
- Work cross functionally with Finance and Other cloud teams to drive companywide initiatives and represent our team
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.