Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia’s Partner Enablement group is building an extraordinary delivery capability to help Medallia continue to deploy its world-class platform at scale. This group will enable partners to be successful in delivering value via Medallia’s software solutions, while Medallia continues to set global CEM and partner delivery standards.
As a Senior Analyst, Medallia Expert Services, you will be responsible for providing expert guidance on Medallia’s platform capabilities and helping shape our partner’s design and implementation of the Medallia platform for our joint customers.
- Provide configuration support, technical design coaching, and best practice recommendations for partner teams’ implementations. When applicable, leverage Medallia’s Implementation and Services methodology to coach partner teams.
- Play coaching role during the servicing phase for each program, guiding partner account teams and technical resources on best practices and watch-outs. Collaborate with partner on scheduled program reviews to assess program health, customer satisfaction, scope changes, etc.
- Work with Medallia Support and Solutions Architects to address partner account team technical support issues and inquiries
- Work cross-functionally with Support, Product, Engineering, Saas Ops, Solutions Architecture, and other teams to escalate and resolve product bugs and minimize downtime
- Collaborate with Partner Practice Success Leads to ensure success of partner programs and supporting the development of a partner practice through the identification of thematic improvement areas and competency gaps.
- Collaborate with engineering and product groups to prioritize product innovations from Partner teams
- Accountable in driving quality, system architecture, and technical debt initiatives to ensure a scalable and serviceable partner program
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of technology consulting, project management, customer management, or partner management experience
- You have experience implementing and/or servicing Medallia direct customers and you understand Medallia’s implementation and servicing methodologies
- Demonstrated track record of developing strong, collaborative relationships, at multiple levels within organizations
- You have a knack for problem solving and can explain your thinking in a simple, concise way.
- You are comfortable navigating new situations with poise; you enjoy converting new challenges into opportunities for Medallia to excel.
- You have a track record of implementing Project Management best practices during end-to-end delivery of client project work and demonstrate the ability to coach others in these principles.
- You have strong detail orientation and you reliably deliver high quality work.
- You have an entrepreneurial streak and enjoy taking initiative
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.