The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is seeking a Business Systems Analyst (BSA) adept at translating business needs into technical solutions. As part of the Business Systems team, the ideal candidate partners with cross-functional business stakeholders, product management and engineering teams to drive ongoing system improvements of our CRM suite of applications including Salesforce, FinancialForce, Conga and Xactly to improve user adoption. The role requires a solid understanding of lead to opportunity, opportunity to quote and quote to cash processes combined with a solid technical background that includes functional knowledge of Salesforce administration, declarative and programmatic development.What you'll do:
- Create business requirement documents (BRD), functional requirements, & accurately translating business Requirements into system functionality requirements. Work with the CRM team to groom user stories such as clarifying or augmenting user story acceptance criteria, points, etc.
- Hands on configuration of Salesforce Platform including security, automation, approval processes, visual flow, custom objects, etc.
- Work with Sales Ops, Professional Services, Support Ops, Customer Success Managers, Deal Desk, Commercialization, Order to Cash, Finance and Legal teams to understand their goals and help define system solutions
- Marry understanding of business with systems expertise to provide input to strategic technical roadmaps as well as proactively identify and address delivery needs based on roadmap
- Orchestrate end-to-end solutions by taking into account integration(s) needed amongst varied best-of-breed applications that come into play throughout a transaction’s lifecycle
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Lead and mentor new team members to bring them up to speed
- Work together with Technical staff to develop integration and migration requirements and custom extensions or functionality to existing business applications when needed
- Based on experience, can accurately estimate the cost and time to implement functional or Business unit level solutions.
- Collaborate with key constituents in user acceptance testing for changes to supported CRM systems as well as facilitate seamless implementations of new functionality through targeted communications, demos, and the user training.
- 8+ years techno-functional experience in designing, enhancing and supporting solutions on Salesforce and associated systems
- Working experience with Salesforce Sales and Service clouds; knowledge of Lightning and/or CPQ is a plus
- Strong domain understanding of lead to opp, opp to quote and quote to cash processes with firsthand knowledge of a subscription business model and experience in process redesign and/or CRM implementation
- Experience engaging with Admins and Engineers with functional knowledge and understanding of both declarative and non-declarative Salesforce development including but not limited to process builders, flows, Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, SOQL, governor limits, and web services (Salesforce certification is a plus)
- Strong understanding of Salesforce capabilities, best practices and limitations and the ability to clearly communicate those to key stakeholders
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications (Informatica Cloud/Dell Boomi/Mulesoft)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.