Senior Group Director, Integrated Intelligence at Real Chemistry
It's not every day we have a chance to make the world a healthier place—but here, it’s our way of life. Idealistic? Maybe. Deeply pragmatic? Always. Real Chemistry is a global health innovation company that has carved out its space at the intersection between healthcare, marketing and communications, tech, and the people at the heart of it all. It’s with a great sense of purpose that we work together with brave health and wellness companies to create and inspire healthier, happier, and longer lives. It’s our passion. And if you’re still reading, we’re guessing it might be yours too. We are looking to add to our alchemic mix of more than 2,000 talented professionals. At Real Chemistry, we don’t just wish the world was healthier. We leverage tech, data and creativity to make it so. You in?
Real Chemistry is a global health innovation company with offices across the United States and Europe. We believe that the way to real, transformative change is through the uncommon combination of disciplines, technologies, and our greatest asset – our people. We are currently looking to add to our alchemic mix of more than 1,800 talented professionals. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing global company committed to making the world a healthier place for all.
Real Chemistry is seeking a Sr. Group Director, Integrated Intelligence to lead our emerging Audience Intelligence capability. The Head of Audience Intelligence is responsible for defining and executing a go-to-market plan for the capability. Your team is focused on understanding who our clients should target, what makes audiences tick, and how we can best design experiences to meet their needs. We do this by connecting a range of data sources and applying a variety of research approaches using proprietary tools to get to insights faster. Your clients cover the full spectrum of healthcare, including emerging biotechs, major pharma companies, healthcare/hospital systems, insurance companies, and nationally recognized pharmacies. That means the audiences we’re designing for have great diversity and require creativity in an analytics leader.
- Developing and evolving the Audience Intelligence GTM plan and roadmap, ensuring we remain competitive and are primed to address the latest customer needs in this area. This includes offering definition, customer refinement, product development, sales/marketing strategy, and enhancements to our approaches to process, platforms, and people.
- Expanding the team aligned to your vision, selecting and cultivating the best talent for the business.
- Managing a high performing team, putting people first through personalized career coaching and learning and development.
- Leading the team to deliver on the vision for Audience Intelligence, providing a high level of client service and generating industry leading client deliverables.
- Evangelizing the vision internally, building strong partnerships across Real Chemistry with teams like strategy, digital experience, and media activation.
- Developing industry thought leadership to drive forward our mission to make the world a healthier place.
Required Skills & Experience
- High level of proficiency in developing novel methodologies for approaching client problems, particularly geared toward understanding audiences and informing experience design. Ideally, experience leading or building a capability of this kind. Healthcare experience preferred; outstanding digital marketing experience required.
- A passion for telling stories fueled by data and insights, bringing creativity to analytics, and merging art and science, qual and quant.
- Demonstrated ability to drive a team to develop high quality work in a variety of client situations, setting the standard for delivering value and making a positive impact on our clients and their customers.
- Motivational leadership that people rally around and the desire to develop people and celebrate their achievements.
- Proven talent to grow business organically and through new business pitches, including developing sales/marketing strategies for research/analytics techniques and products.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a hunger to be the best. Willingness to roll up your sleeves and solve problems.
- 12+ years of relevant experience, including at least half of those directly managing a team.
Real Chemistry is currently operating with a flexible, hybrid approach and giving our teams the ability to operate in the way that works best for them – at home, in office or a mix. * We trust our people to decide what works best for them, working together with their teams and leaders to support our customers and make the world a healthier place. This policy will continue to be evaluated and may change in the future as we seek to ensure our people stay inspired, engaged, and motivated to do their best work.
*All employees who work in a Real Chemistry office, travel for business, or attend a Real Chemistry sponsored event must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Employees who qualify for a religious or medical exemption to receiving a COVID-19 vaccine are advised to work with our People team for accommodation.
Real Chemistry offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents including Your 4th Trimester ® , a program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: https://www.realchemistry.com/
Real Chemistry is committed to being an Equal Opportunity employer. As such, we seek motivated and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, ethnic or national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Real Chemistry operates. We strive to employ, motivate, advance and reasonably accommodate any qualified employees and applicants. We believe diversity of persons and ideas forms the most comprehensive, forward-looking company.