Sr. Business Analyst - Global Sales Operations (Salesforce)
Vrbo is looking for a Business Analyst who is passionate about creating technology-driven solutions to solve new challenges. In this role, you will be expected to dive in and use your demonstrated Salesforce and telephony expertise to unlock process efficiencies and identify and implement improvements to Partner Success’s growing technology stack. We will look to you to enable us to cater our growing technology stack to the evolving needs of our marketplace, program manage your efforts from ideation to adoption and communicate the impact of your work to a variety of audiences.
- You are an analyst that thrives in a collaborative, dynamic and agile environment
- You are an enthusiastic and innovative problem solver who is adaptable to change
- You have good communication skills at both the strategic and technical level
- You are a Salesforce.com guru and understand complex integrations
- You are curious and see challenges as opportunities to learn
- You can frame complex business problems as both the “big picture” strategy and the tactical actions
- You are eager and dedicated to developing your craft and your career
- You are a great teammate who inspires others to be creative thinkers and are eager to partner with other teams
- Execute the full business analysis process on an ongoing basis: Observe processes, analyze upstream & downstream data, identify needs and gather requirements, develop functional design, create and communicate user stories, design implementation plans, develop and test products, support end-user implementation and adoption and communicate impact broadly
- Serve as an expert of the Partner Success technology stack and point of contact to the inhouse account management teams, including (but not limited to) our telephony platform, Salesforce.com, and internal best-in-class account management platform, and identify and initiate new technology opportunities
- Understand end-to-end sales processes (acquisition and account management) through close and regular evaluation and process mapping to fully understand how existing technology is used and provide strategic recommendations on how to improve the tools and processes to support evolving business needs
- Manage large, technical projects, leaning on your close working relationships with partner teams and stakeholders, and provide clear communication on programs' goals, status and measurable impact
- Support the resolution of technical issues through research, problem solving and engaging with development teams and brainstorm opportunities for future prevention
- Quickly identify key technical and business dependencies and lean on your expertise to design robust solutions to achieve business goals
- Work closely with our training teams to design and document processes to enable clear understanding and adoption
- Through data & analysis, proactively create methods to identify potential issues and work with partners across the organization to identify areas for automation
- Actively engage with technology trends and share insights with your team
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Experience in a business analyst role, preferably in a sales organization supported by a CRM system
- Experience with SalesForce.com sales functions, such as accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, reports, forecasting, and activities
- Experience operating in an agile framework with user story creation experience
- Experience in writing test cases and executing end user testing
- Understanding of CRM capabilities regarding configuration and custom development
- Self-starter – Self-identifies opportunities and takes initiative
- Demonstrated strong communication skills and “customer-first” mindset
- Salesforce admin certification is a plus
- Project management certification is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of SQL a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus .
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on Vrbo.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
In 1995, Vrbo introduced a new way for people to travel together, pairing homeowners with families and friends looking for places to stay. We were grounded in one purpose: To give people the space they need to drop the distractions of everyday life and simply be together. Since then, we've grown into a global community of homeowners and travelers, with unique properties in 190 countries around the world. Vrbo makes it easy and fun to book cabins, condos, beach houses and every kind of space in between.
Vrbo is part of HomeAway and the Expedia Group family of brands and offers homeowners and property managers exposure to over 750 million visits to Expedia Group sites each month. To learn more, visit www.vrbo.com.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.