Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Data Architect Consultant
Experienced database data modelers! Join team of Data Architects to work closely with enterprise customers & collaborate with Adobe consultants. Gain insights & experience with the new, industry leading Adobe Experience Platform. Provide data discovery, define new data schemas, support data ingestion, build creative SQL and sophisticated segments for our Adobe customers.
What you'll do
- PROJECT TEAM: Coordinate closely with Adobe project team members & work directly with customers to document requirements for Adobe platform solution
- DATA DISCOVERY: Work closely with Enterprise Architect & Digital Strategist roles to provide data discovery with systems & business process review
- DATA SCHEMA DESIGN: Analyze customer's disparate data sources to design & tailor a data model that unifies the data (e.g., sales, CRM, analytics data etc.) to meet customer's digital marketing use cases.
- PLATFORM SETUP: Configure Adobe platform data lake & real-time customer profile to prepare for data ingestion and activation. Create REST API's, POSTMAN and ad hoc basic scripting to automate & streamline setup to additional environments.
- DATA INGESTION: Test schema design loading sample data within platform & coordinate with Data Engineer consultants for customer data importing.
- SEGMENTATION: Build, test & schedule customer segments to activate use cases
- QUERY: Develop tailored sophisticated SQL to provide answers to customers business questions with the combined platform data (e.g., 360-degree view of customer across data sources)
- CONSULTING: As part of Adobe Consulting organization, project time tracking, billing hours & forecast time toward customer projects and other key reporting are required
- INNOVATION: Join a team of Data Architects to learn & innovate together on new insights to improve team processes & solve customer needs
- Proficiency & experience with designing customer centric database models, datasets (e.g., CRM, Call Center, Marketing, Offline, Point of Sale etc.)
- Proficiency with data transformation & ETL tools (e.g., Informatica, Unifi, Snaplogic) on large data sets
- Proficiency with Data Modeling experience (e.g., Relational, Dimensional, Columnar, Big Data)
- Proficiency with complex SQL and NoSQL experience
- Experience in advanced Data Warehouse concepts
- Experience with Business Requirements definition and management, structured analysis, process design, use case documentation
- Experience with Reporting Technologies (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI)
- Experience in professional software development
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task simultaneous different customer projects
- Strong verbal & written communication skills to coordinate with Sales team & lead customers to successful outcome
- Must be self-managed, proactive and customer centric
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science or related field
Special Consideration given for
- Experience & knowledge with Adobe Experience Cloud solutions or industry relevant Digital Analytics or Digital Marketing experience
- Experience in programming languages (Python or Bash scripting)
- Experience with Big Data technologies (e.g., Hadoop, Spark, Redshift, Snowflake, Hive, Pig etc.)
- Experience as an enterprise technical or engineer consultant