Workforce Management Analyst at Expedia Group
Passionate about a rare opportunity to help craft the future of customer service in travel? Vrbo is an exciting international company that is transforming the market to become the world’s leading vacation rental marketplace. We are searching for a Workforce Management Analyst to join our Global Customer Experience team. This key position will be responsible for providing Workforce Management (WFM) forecasts and staffing requirements globally.
In this role you will partner with internal and external operational management to ensure the correct resourcing schedules are in place to meet demand. You will demonstrate a clear understanding of which contact drivers are impacting forecasts, and analyze operational performance against plan to assist teams to improve performance. In addition, you will work on end-to-end WFM processes for implementations, assist with maintenance and enhancements of workforce management tools, and provide analytical support to the leadership team.
We are searching for someone who has experience in call center workforce planning and can ramp up quickly with a playbook for improved operational performance.
What you’ll do:
- Lead demand planning efforts across multiple contact & operational centers
- Create short-term forecasts and long-term capacity planning, incorporating business initiatives impacting customer contact demand
- Collaborate with both internal and outsourced vendor management to ensure that staff schedules and forecast performance meets the needs of the business
- Meet with leadership to present key findings, clearly communicate challenges and offer suggestions for resolution
- Review forecasts and analyze variances, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Provide analysis and reporting of key WFM performance indicators, including various adherence reports, targeted service levels, shrinkage and occupancy
- Track and analyze contact volumes and arrival patterns
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree (e.g. Strategy, Business, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics) and 4+ years of experience in workforce management
- 4+ years experience in workforce management modeling within a highly complex contact center environment including 4+ years demand planning and forecasting experience using workforce management software such as Aspect, Pipkins, Workday HCM, or similar
- Proven knowledge of standard inbound call center methodologies including ability to analyze contact volumes/patterns and identify trends
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present ideas and gain consensus
- Strong problem-solving skills, self-motivation, and the capacity to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, where multitasking is expected
- Possess a strong intellectual curiosity and demonstrate proven analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required, comfortable interacting with databases
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
In 1995, Vrbo introduced a new way for people to travel together, pairing homeowners with families and friends looking for places to stay. We were grounded in one purpose: To give people the space they need to drop the distractions of everyday life and simply be together. Since then, we've grown into a global community of homeowners and travelers, with unique properties in 190 countries around the world. Vrbo makes it easy and fun to book cabins, condos, beach houses and every kind of space in between.
Vrbo is part of VRBO and the Expedia Group family of brands and offers homeowners and property managers exposure to over 750 million visits to Expedia Group sites each month. To learn more, visit www.vrbo.com.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.