We’re looking for an experienced and motivated designer to join our product team and help craft the future of QuotaPath. As the first design hire outside of leadership, you'll work closely with the product organization to ideate, research, and iterate to help innovate beyond product-market fit.
Coming fresh off a $21.3M Series A fundraise in July 2021, QuotaPath’s mission is to help companies build and scale high-performing, motivated growth teams. Built on the belief that tracking commissions should be streamlined, transparent, and simple, our design approach is focused on intuitive workflows that delight users. Our UX/UI has become a differentiator in the market, helping us win deals and create a loyal customer base – customers rave at our platform's ease of use and simple onboarding experience.
We are shaping one of the fastest-growing categories in sales tech and we just secured a spot on G2’s Top 50 Sales Products for 2021. Our core values are built upon trust, empathy, and curiosity. Our culture is centered around serving our customers, building great experiences, and pushing each other to grow, learn, and enjoy the moments we create.
If you are excited about building an intuitive product experience that sales teams will love, we can’t wait for you to join our team.
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to help define and deliver features
- Transform insights from user research into value-adding solutions
- Ideate and create high level flows, prototypes, design mockups, specs, and production assets
- Define new user interactions that result in improved user engagement and productivity
- Act as the voice of the user during discovery and meetings to ensure user needs are met
- Work on innovative design initiatives that impact new product opportunities
- Help shape and define the long term vision of our design language & system along side the Director of UX - who sits in Philadelphia, PA
- 4+ years of Product Design Experience
- Strong understanding of basic design principles, design systems, and typography
- Experience working with different departments and stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and eager to take initiative and ownership of projects
- A keen eye for detail and a focus on functional design
- Proficient with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, and Invision
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Bonus if you have prior design experience with a Product-Led Growth company!
About the location
Our team is co-headquartered in Philadelphia and Austin. Due to the ongoing pandemic, our team is currently operating remotely for now. We have a preference for you to be in Philadelphia or Austin, but just like this role, we’re thinking big. Collaboration and teamwork should be able to happen regardless of where your desk is.
What’s in it for you?
We care about the health and well-being of our team members. We pay 100% of employee premiums and offer half-day Fridays year-round. We work hard and celebrate the successes along the way, or as we like to say, “It’s all about the journey, not the destination!” If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and want to put your passion for storytelling to use, we’d love to hear from you!
At QuotaPath, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. QuotaPath is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.