Full Stack Web Engineer at MongoDB
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $106B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years.
Join our team and help build the infrastructure that powers MongoDB.comAbout the role
As a full-stack web engineer, you will work at the intersection of web development and marketing. You will support and develop our custom CMS (powered by MongoDB), build out integrations with various systems, help build our performant rendering stack, and build the reusable UI components that power the site. You’ll develop with performance, scalability, and maintainability in mind. The solutions you deliver will be used by partners to build efficient and high-quality content that serves millions of users a day.You will
- Work with a team of web developers, designers, and product managers to build and maintain a global marketing website running on the MERN stack
- Help deliver memorable and impactful user experiences
- Build solutions for growth experimenters, technical SEO experts, and dozens of content creators at MongoDB
- Have prior experience working remotely with a geographically distributed team
- A passion for the web and delivering high quality user experiences
- 2+ years experience of relevant full stack development
- Experience building web sites across all major and commonly used browsers
- A curious, collaborative, and open-minded perspective
At MongoDB, we’re looking for people who embody our core values. Your experience may not line up exactly with the description above, but we still encourage you to apply. Your skills and dedication will set you apart from others.
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.