Information Security Architect at Khoros
The Information Security Architect is responsible for the information security strategy and roadmap for the Khoros enterprise and our technology. This includes long term planning of critical information security tools and services, technical policy development, proof of concept efforts and engagement with development teams to drive security principles into everything we do. This is a critical role reporting to the Sr Director of information security in our technical operations organization.
What You'll Do:
- Produce roadmaps, high-level designs, proof-of-concepts and evaluations for information security services that span the Khoros ecosystem.
- Work closely with technical operations teams to develop secure cloud infrastructures and effective standards for protecting our products and customer data.
- Evaluate system designs with a security lens and recommend ways to improve where gaps exist.
- Evangelize and raise awareness throughout the organization of information security capabilities needed to protect our customer data.
- Align and improve tools and processes that enable security operations, audit, risk and compliance teams to be effective.
- Establish strong relationships that facilitate information sharing between the information security team and technical stakeholders in the organization.
- Maintain strong vendor relationships that drive partnership with Khoros and maintain cutting edge infosec capabilities.
- Create and deliver effective presentations that inform and drive business relevant information security decisions.
Qualifications You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3-5 years of experience in an information security architecture role.
- 3+ years of experience securing infrastructure in AWS.
- Experience designing solutions that protect modern web services and APIs.
- Ability to architect solutions that comply with current privacy regulations and PCI-DSS.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills; including negotiation, facilitation, and consensus building skills; ability to influence and persuade, without direct control.
- Ability to balance the long-term big picture and short-term implications of decisions.
- An innovative technical mindset with a focus on architecture, strategy and design.
- Advanced degree or relevant information security certifications.
- Architecture certifications in SABSA or TOGAF.
- Experience with cloud compliance technology such as Orca, Wiz or Prisma Cloud.
- Deep understanding of the SDLC and experience integrating security into the process.
- A history of leveraging automation to reduce effort and cost in infrastructure or security engineering.