Manager, Atlas Framework
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories? That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, an Expedia, Inc. company. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than 1 million online bookable listings. We have millions of travelers visiting our site per year.
As for engineering, we solve problems of scale and work on cutting edge and open-source technologies. Our culture is one that strives on solving difficult problems focusing on product engineering based on hypothesis testing to empower people to come up with ideas.
HomeAway is looking for a Sr. Engineering Manager who is passionate about cloud based solutions and modern software architecture to hire and manage a team of full stack developers, building out the Enterprise Systems services platform. This brand new platform provides incredible efficient and fully integrated access to Sales, Customer support team platforms supporting millions of Travelers and Homeowners.
Challenges you can work on:
Technologies we use:Node.js, React.js, Backbone.js, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, AWS, Mesos, Docker, Linux, Jetty, Kafka, StreamSets, Java8, NoSQL
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass