Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Expert Solution Consultants demonstrate how the Adobe Experience Platform will solve prospects' business problems, using tailored use cases which clearly articulate the value and potential of the Platform.
This is a sales position, but requires a solid technical background of data strategy, micro-services, and cloud computing trends. You job will be to simplify the complex, and be a credible, trusted advisor to both marketing and IT executives.
As part of this role, you'll be one of a handful of domain experts for Adobe's data solutions. Enablement, evangelism, and public speaking are key to scaling our message of an experience-led world, grounded in truth and fueled with data science!
Your primary function is to comprehend a client's system architecture, understanding what they have built, what they have bought, and where Adobe can augment!
The Solution Consultant is expected to:
- Effectively demonstrate AEP
- Develop authoritative knowledge of the Experience Platform
- Maintain a keen familiarity of PaaS and CDP competitors, especially strengths and weaknesses of each competitive solution
- Keep up-to-date on trends & developments around 1st, 2nd & 3rd party data management and audience segmentation, including deprecation of 3rd party cookies, ATT, ITP, and host of other exciting three letter acronyms.
(Be great at a couple of these, dangerous on a few more, and willing to learn the rest)
- Experience with audience-based marketing. Customer Data Platform (CDP) experience a plus.
- Ability to query data using SQL; tell stories about why you're querying the data and what insights you can derive from the data.
- Ability to discuss data warehousing (including data storage, movement, and security)
- Conversant in enterprise product, solution and technology strategies with the ability to convert current knowledge and skills to the Adobe platform.
- Track record of efficiently working with geographically remote teams.
- Knowledgeable in software coding practices including agile development
- Excellent presentation skills and strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Project management skills in delivering on time solutions that routinely exceed customer needs.
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.
Colorado Starting Salary: $160,500 - $208,400
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.