ClearDATA is an Agile shop with team members in multiple locations - you should be comfortable in this environment or willing to learn and participate in it. We are pushing all our systems to full CI/CD and API driven implementations with a focus on microservices and heavy use of AWS native tools. You should thrive on managing your code through the systems administration orchestration and automation platforms because here we don’t just code software we deliver a set of live services to our customers.
We’re a close team of talented engineers developers operations and management so expect to be involved in many of the design decisions schedule discussions and ideation around our next generation of products. In our distributed team the ability to communicate across offices is an important part of your day so we make heavy use of Slack and video conferencing.
What You’ll Do:
- Design solutions for massive scale resiliency maintainability and compliance
- CI/CD and configuration management.
- Understand the drivers for customer cloud adoption and design systems to meet those needs.
- Analyze generally available applications including open source.
- Drive solutions to meet security/compliance adherence.
- Willingness to learn new programming languages and skills.
- Willingness to partner with product support and sales to build solutions that meet customer’s needs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum 3 years of a Dev Ops Engineer or Software Engineer role.
- Experience with AWS required.
- Experience in implementing full lifecycle (design test implement document API) development and release management using modern collaboration tools.
- Experience coding in either Python or node.js.
- Previous work experience in continuous integration environments.
- Previous work experience contributing code in mid-sized teams.
- Experience in Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Demonstrated flexibility while showing a high degree of organization.
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Advanced Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience developing security-related tools and applications.
- Experience working in a Test-Driven Environment.
- Experience working in the healthcare industry.
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
- AWS Certification.
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers.
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services.
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Servant leadership Management.
- Business-casual dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical Dental Vision HSA Life and 401K.
- Stock options.
- Unlimited Vacation!
- Competitive base and bonus structure.
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.