Payments & Projects Analyst
We are looking for an energetic and motivated Payments & Projects Analyst to join our fast paced Accounting team. You will handle payment gateways and merchant accounts including assisting with training, merchant set-ups, and new product initiatives. You will work cross functionally with departments such as Billing, Product, Development and Legal. This person will also play a key support function within the accounting team.
What You'll Do:
- Coordinate the financial aspects of payment gateways and merchant account implementations including account applications, banking integration, financial reporting, testing, and user setup
- Act as liaison to Customer Service to assist with training, research, and resolution of customer payment processing and chargeback issues
- Administer all payment gateway and merchant accounts globally
- Facilitate business expansion by coordinating payment processors and infrastructure
- Act as point of critical issues and problems with payment processing vendors
- Administer and support accounting team Account Reconciliation Tool
- Implement and maintain accounting support tools
- Support with adhoc accounting team initiatives
- Implement processes, automation, and reconciliations for the payment processing business
Who You Are:
- 2-4 years of experience with payment processors
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, deadline oriented, fast-learner, who is a dedicated, hands-on teammate ready to take initiative
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Extraordinary organizational skills and strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Bachelor’s degree, accounting or finance preferred
- Strong proficiency with Excel
- Experience with balance sheet reconciliations and journal entries
- Execution focused, with the ability to take individual responsibility for delivering quality work in a timely manner
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility)
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on vrbo.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass
- Casual dress
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
In 1995, Vrbo introduced a new way for people to travel together, pairing homeowners with families and friends looking for places to stay. We were grounded in one purpose: To give people the space they need to drop the distractions of everyday life and simply be together. Since then, we've grown into a global community of homeowners and travelers, with unique properties in 190 countries around the world. Vrbo makes it easy and fun to book cabins, condos, beach houses and every kind of space in between.
Vrbo is part of HomeAway and the Expedia Group family of brands and offers homeowners and property managers exposure to over 750 million visits to Expedia Group sites each month. To learn more, visit www.vrbo.com.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.