Benefits Manager at Kendra Scott
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Human Resources team at Kendra Scott! Reporting to our VP- Total Rewards & Home Office Human Resources, the Benefits Manager will develop and lead all benefits and wellness programs across the organization.
• Effectively design, implement and manage benefits strategy, programs and policies
• Drive benchmarking initiatives and manage broker/vendor partnerships to achieve program enhancements while controlling costs
• Ensure compliance of all programs including auditing enrollment, payroll deductions, leave administration, reporting, etc.
• Remain current on benefits regulations and legislation to ensure program compliance
• Build cross-functional partnerships to provide consultative advice to managers and HRBPs on benefits and wellness programs
• Develop training programs to educate all employees on the company’s benefits programs
• Provide customer service support to employees regarding benefits questions, open enrollment, etc.
• Manage annual open enrollment process
• 401 K Plan Management and experience with plan design
• Validate monthly cost of programs and process payments
• Other people related projects as needed
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; advanced certification is preferred (CCP, CBP, CEP or SPHR)
• 7+ years’ experience managing benefits for a high-growth company
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite and ADP
• Benefits program design expertise with knowledge of all Federal and State regulatory laws and ordinances such as FMLA, ADA, HIPPA, etc.
• A willingness to play a “hands-on” role on key projects and initiatives
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills to effectively communicate benefits and wellness strategies at all levels
• Ability to translate data into actionable insights, strategies and financial plans
• A proven ability to break down larger initiatives into consumable achievable tasks to achieve departmental and company objectives
• Discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information
• Flexibility to work with urgency in a fast-paced environment while managing competing priorities
• A growth mindset: track record of leveraging past learnings, encouraging new ideas and smart risk taking in self and others
• A shared appreciation for our 3 core values of Family, Fashion and Philanthropy