Corporate Sales Recruiter at Arrive Logistics
In this role, you will:
- Learn our industry from the ground up through formal training, on-site shadowing, and on-the-job education.
- Master the details of our open positions, including role responsibilities and candidate qualifications. You’ll know your roles and what makes them exciting!
- Build relationships with our hiring managers. Over time, you’ll have a full understanding of their candidate preferences, non-negotiables and team dynamic.
- Act as the subject matter expert on the job market. You know talent market trends, and can provide insight on key factors and challenges that a new role could present.
- Find talent! Using LinkedIn, campus resources, various job boards and our Applicant Tracking System, Lever, you will hunt for the nation’s top candidates and get their attention.
- Use all tools to get in touch with the right candidates every time.
- Bring a passion and drive for finding candidates of all backgrounds and help teach tools of the sourcing trade to the rest of our Recruiting team.
- Coordinate interviews with our recruiters and walk your candidate through the process. They are in good hands with this recruiting team!
- Cultivate the candidate experience. You will collaborate with the recruiting team & hiring managers to ensure your candidate meets the right people and leaves with the best possible impression.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- 2+ year of work experience in a fast-paced, collaborative position.
- A proven work ethic and ability to work flexible hours when needed.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills - you know how to make an impression through phone & email!
- A knack for building relationship quickly in a corporate setting.
- Ability to get things done in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Hustle! We are a lean team, so be prepared to contribute to additional recruiting projects and initiatives as needed.
- Make an immediate impact with a growing startup.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary + bonus structure.
- Train alongside experts in the logistics industry and leaders in recruiting.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays...lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out with our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!