Are you ready to unleash your HR leadership, intellectual prowess, and agile and adaptable nature at Atlassian? We're on the hunt for a dynamic HRBP Lead, for our Global Sales and G&A organization. We are looking for someone to strategically partner with Atlassian leadership to help us scale and transform in service of advancing business outcomes. Our key functions in GTM (Go-to-Market) and G&A are continuing to innovate, adapt, and scale in tandem with Atlassian's continuous growth. You will be an integral leader across HR Partner team reporting to our Global Head of HR Partners. In your role, you will establish a strategic, long-term plan and provide direction to Regional HR Partners across key sites as well as our broader People Team function.
What you'll do:
- Partner with Leadership to develop People Strategy and Roadmap aligned to the vision and longer-range strategies in connection with broader GTM, G&A vision.
- Partner with regional HRBPs, Center of Excellence COE Partners, Strategy and Operations partners to deliver on talent strategy and operational plans.
- Design the organization model for the future, taking into consideration organization, sales strategy, revenue growth, geographical footprint, and our digital-first vision.
- Deliver core HR processes/programs being developed in our COEs to the function in tandem with local and regional HR Partner teams.
- In partnership with People Analytics and Sales/G&A Operations tools provide insightful analytics, trends, and recommended actions to clients to guide planning, program design, decision-making, and measures of success.
- Drive organizational design, workforce planning, and change management as we continue to grow and scale the organization.
- Build a culture of inclusion by infusing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion strategies into talent acquisition, manager growth and development, employee experience, and organizational health.
- Coach senior leadership through organizational issues, talent strategies, and leadership development.
- Build programs in partnership with Regional HR Partners, COEs, and Sales/G&A Operations teams.
What you've done:
- 10+ years HR experience with progressively challenging responsibilities in Business Partner and leadership roles inclusive of high-growth companies.
- 3+ years experience working in SaaS with Sales clients and/or Executive-level leadership; experience with incentive plan design, sales enablement, operations, and building team and customer-focused sales cultures
- Leading and/or coaching a team of HR Business Partners to successfully execute on HR programs, priorities; must demonstrate leadership that is aligned with Atlassian's values
- Experience working with global/international teams expanding into emerging markets, while excelling in high growth, global organizations.
- Highly collaborative approach with the ability to quickly build strong and trusted relationships across leadership teams, cross-functional partners, and key stakeholders.
- Energy to get things done in an iterative approach and willingness to jump from strategy to development to change management in order to scale programs aimed at driving business outcomes.
- Excellent business storytelling skills, both verbal and written, with an ability to translate "HR speak" and data insights into an accessible, influential narrative.
- Critical thinker and analytic-minded with success in developing data-driven solutions to the business.
- Business-first mindset with an ability to work at multiple levels of the HR stack; primarily focused on strategic impact while being comfortable driving programs linked to clear business outcomes.
- Strong executive presence; ability to work with senior leaders and executive teams.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .