Luxury Presence is the real estate industry's most powerful marketing platform, providing award winning websites and cutting edge tech to the world’s top agents. Our People Team is looking for an HR coordinator to support our Sales Department’s growing and talented team in Austin, TX. This role is in-office at our ATX location, with hybrid flexibility.
Luxury Presence’s People Team serves as the bridge between the company and our employees. We are responsible for finding exceptional talent and setting them up for success through the employee journey, partnering to solve personnel challenges, guiding culture, and much much more.
As an HR Coordinator, you will work collaboratively with our Sales team and leaders to coordinate People programs and strategies that drive engagement and performance across the Sales team. Do you love working with people? Are you overly detail-oriented and don't let anything slip through the cracks? Do you like building bridges, making connections, and helping people succeed? If so, lets chat!
Is this you?
You’re gifted at:
- Verbal and written communication
- Project based work, you get things done
- Connecting with people, establishing trust through authenticity
- Creating visually appealing collateral
1-2 years of HR and/or Recruiting experience
- An interest in furthering your career in People Operations
- A great work ethic matched by intense curiosity
-Experience working with discretion regarding sensitive personnel matters
- The ability to operate without ego, no task is too small
- Experience supporting the employee journey, from onboarding to off-boarding and everything in between
- Trust-based relationships
- Identifying problems, proposing solutions, and iterating on a process
- Empathy: you care deeply about people, helping them achieve their personal and professional goals, and enabling them to do the best and most meaningful work of their lives
- Fostering a growth mindset culture
- Start-up hustle & teamwork
- Mondays & project management
Your opportunities for impact:
- Increase hiring velocity to aid in growing the sales team by 50+ people
- Office administration duties that build out and elevate our Austin office culture
- Culture initiatives for local employees
- Own project management for all company events and functions
- Ensure our Austin, TX office is up to date on all details and remains compliant
- Create internal and external facing collateral that grows our talent brand and helps solidify culture
- Collaborate with managers and leaders across the team to create a cohesive culture and authentic employee experience
Who we are: Luxury Presence is the real estate industry's most powerful marketing platform, providing award winning websites and cutting edge tech to the world’s top agents.
Founded in 2016 by Stanford Business School alumni Malte Kramer, Luxury Presence currently serves over 5000 clients in the U.S. and Canada with its SaaS model — including over 20 of the top 100 WSJ real estate agents and teams. In addition, Luxury Presence is the official website partner to some of the industry's most powerful brokerages.
The Los Angeles-based SaaS company raised $25.9 million for its Series B round. Bessemer Venture Partners led the round alongside fellow existing investors Toba Capital and Switch Ventures. Former Dallas Mavericks basketball player Dirk Nowitzki also participated in the round, along with other angel investors.
Its solutions include stunning website design, an engaging home search tool, an agent-to-agent listing referral network, powerful content & SEO strategies, expert-lead social media management, and digital advertising for lead generation. In 2020, Luxury Presence was recognized as a Best Place to Work by BuiltinLA and by Inc. as the 322nd fastest growing private company in America and then again in 2021 — LP ranked 598th.
Luxury Presence is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Read Full Job Description