HR Specialist, Benefits at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
The HR & Total Rewards Specialist is a critical position in our People Operations team to ensure the employee experience at LM is top notch. This position carries out responsibilities in the following areas: US benefits administration, leave of absence management, onboarding, policy implementation, and employment law compliance. This position is a crucial driver of LogicMonitor's Total Rewards strategy and delivery and Employee Engagement.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
The HR & Total Rewards Specialist will lead exciting, interesting, and complex issues in the following areas:
Benefits & LOA Administration
- Manage LogicMonitor's US Benefits program.
- Lead US Open Enrollment planning, strategy, messaging, system configuration, materials creation, and US presentation.
- Serve as the point of contact for all employee benefits questions.
- Partner with our external benefits brokers and serve as liaison between the brokers, HRIS team, and benefits carrier contacts.
- Provide continuous research and updates of LM's benefit's program to ensure we have a competitive package.
- Drive engagement with LM's wellness program, LM Well.
- Manage LogicMonitor's leave of absence program, policies and benefits, ensuring legal compliance with state, federal, and international labor laws.
- Partner with payroll and 401K broker to educate employees on retirement planning and financial wellness.
- Partner with facilities team to administer worker's compensation and safety programs.
- Educate managers and employees on LogicMonitor's Total Reward's package.
- Partner with HR Manager on ongoing COVID-19 workplace impacts including return to office policies and processes.
- Identify operational efficiencies and program cost savings.
HR Technology and Compliance
- Lead as an expert in Workday, our HRIS (Human Resources Information System), to provide guidance and support to all employees in the areas of benefits and absence.
Partner with payroll to complete mandatory government ACA reporting.
- Manage benefits compliance requirements including mandatory postings, 5500 filings, PCORI etc.
- Serve as a back up for the Compensation and Total Rewards Analyst to benchmark new roles at LogicMonitor using our compensation database, Radford.
Other HR & Total Rewards related tasks as assigned.
- 2-3 years Human Resources experience required/Benefits Administration experience preferred
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws, including wage and hour, FMLA, ADA and EEO
- Excellent customer service skills required; the ideal candidate is approachable and comfortable interacting with all levels of our employee population
- Proactive approach with a strong sense of urgency and a proven ability to take initiative
- Passionate about establishing LogicMonitor’s Human Resources department as a best a class, value-creating organization
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.