HRIS Analyst at SailPoint
- Provide functional and technical expertise for Workday including business process configuration, report development, data management, and adoption planning.
- Recommend business process improvements to better prepare the company for scale and growth and be inventive in a dynamic work environment.
- Own change management and rollout communications for tools and solutions you are delivering.
- Lead implementations of new functionality or functional areas. Own the entire process from requirements gathering, documentation, testing strategy and execution, communication/change management, and ensure the highest level of adoption.
- Develop procedures for users to ensure business efficiency and data integrity.
- Proactively generate and compile reports with recommended improvements to, or new requirements for, business processes and operational procedures.
- Serve as a strong consultative partner to the business to understand requirements and outline reporting requirements for assigned projects.
- Participate in scheduled and/or ad hoc training in order to improve policy and process acumen.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field of study.
- 3+ years of experience with Workday. HCM, reporting, and calculated field experience or training preferred.
- Discretion in dealing with confidential information, understanding of risk, data governance, and audit requirements.
- General knowledge of HRIS events and cycles (talent acquisition, talent management, open enrollment, etc.).
- Manage multiple, changing priorities and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Passionate about solving complex-problems and providing business-focused solutions and support.
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.