As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a HRIS (Paylocity) Administrator that will be responsible for ensuring best practice use of our payments application with respect to compensation of our corporate and field workers. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who (2-3 key attributes of the role).
Why Join us? Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has a strong understanding of data management and payroll processing, with an eye for process improvement and prioritization. In this role, you will be responsible for executing scalable solutions in support of a remote 1099 workforce. During a system conversion, it is critical to have an experienced project analyst that can help deliver on all payroll and HR workstreams. This person would provide the functional expertise, and pragmatic solutions to ensure the least amount of disruption to our employees. Sound like you? Keep readingWhat you'll be doing:
- Identify and recommend process improvements such as training, customization, automation and enhancements to maximize value and efficiency of the HRIS system (Paylocity) and internal parment tools
- Identifies, recommends, and programs custom functions and documentation such as automated queries, filters, macros, and reports
- Collaborates with other analysts and accounting staff to plan, modify, and customize the payments system and to test new applications and features
- Assist with data capture and standardization efforts to streamline processes within Core Ops
- Prepares training materials, guides, and documentation when needed
- Provides user training and hands-on support for Payroll Administrators, field managers, and other AP approvers, and create SOP and training documentation
- Provide status reports and coordinate with Paylocity implementation team on overall status assessment
- Provide subject matter expertise in support of implementations at acquired entities, including assistance with defining and documenting test strategy and planning
- Data validation and conversion, and Interface testing
- Enroll employees into necessary platforms
- If necessary, assist with any other workstreams: organizational structure and job definitions, employee communication, pay plan analysis and policies review.
- Partner with key stakeholders to implement new modules within Paylocity
- Identifying and supporting key integrations between Paylocity and other core systems
- Assisting with consolidation of multiple Paylocity entities into one
- Assist with creating new reports and helping with data manipulation out of Paylocity
- 4+ years of Paylocity and other HRIS administration experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience in Payroll or Accounting preferred
- High Proficiency in Excel and other data management software
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.