Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) at realtor.com
- Partner with leadership team to assess, design and deliver solutions needed to optimize talent and enhance effectiveness including, workforce planning, compensation, succession planning and performance management.
- Develop a deep understanding of your client group(s), their situations, and, most importantly, their needs to better develop mutually defined solutions to problems
- Actively partner, coach & develop leadership team members, managers, and individuals. Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues, ensuring a balance in representing all parties' interests.
- Monitor the "pulse" of employees and develop and execute on initiatives to ensure a high level of employee engagement and a positive employee experience.
- Be the go to person for employee related questions for the client group'(s) team on just about anything including local office policies, procedures, systems, benefits, compensation, leaves of absence, etc.
- Apply in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Conduct effective, thorough, and objective investigations when needed.
- Ensure relevant people operational and administrative activities for the client group'(s) team are carried-out in adherence to global standards.
- Managing & leading internal communications to client group'(s) team to ensure understanding and buy-in.
- Assist with onboarding new staff, particularly leadership, and acquainting them with the company practices, culture and business.
- Partner with our Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development teams to optimize processes & build initiatives to support the maturing of our people programs and HR function as a whole.
- Nurture, protect, and scale our realtor.com/Opcity values, culture, and focus on diversity and inclusion through guidance on strategic & tactical HR initiatives.
The Ideal Profile:
- BS/BA in related field or PHR preferred
- 5+ years experience in Human Resources (at least 2 years prior HR Business Partner experience), preferably within the tech space
- 3+ years advising leadership and managing complex employee relations issues
- Ability to align and connect the organization’s vision, mission and values to HR strategies and programs
- Strong working knowledge of multiple Human Resource disciplines including organizational design, workforce planning, employee relations, performance acceleration, talent development, compensation, diversity and inclusion, and local employment laws.
- Ability to build relationships and communicate flexibly across all seniority levels, functions, and communication styles. Proven track record of effectively coaching on and resolving sensitive employee issues.
- Unquestionable sense of integrity, impeccable judgment and have mastered the ability to balance the needs of the company, managers, team members, and practical HR compliance.
- Well-developed project management skills, ability to juggle competing priorities, and attention to detail.
- Savvy problem solver, with a positive, scrappy, “find a way to get it done” mentality.