Human Resources Business Partner at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center and that will be your home-base in the future. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
As a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP), you are the liaison between your business leaders and the global People Ops organization. You will partner closely with your assigned division leaders and their employees on all things related to organizational design and development, performance management and career mobility, training and development needs of the business, oversee all employee relations, and compliance. You will work to ensure that LM sustains a diverse workforce in a discrimination/harassment-free environment by maintaining compliance with employment laws and government regulations, and partner to further develop HR policies and procedures. With your strong influential abilities and passion to create positive change, you will ensure that LM functional teams' administrative and personnel-related operations are completed in a timely and efficient manner for your business, while using your meaningful relationships to motivate LM employees to prioritize People Operations related initiatives.
The Human Resources Business Partner will handle exciting, interesting, and complex issues in the following areas:
General Business Partnership
- Connect HR and L&D closer to the business divisions - be the liaison between your business leaders, their employees’ needs and the core global HR team.
- Partner on organizational development and escalating requisition openings, in partnership with Talent Acquisition.
- Be the “go-to” for all levels of leadership and a key driver in increasing strong communications within the divisions you support.
Performance Management and Retention
- Provide first round of review for all scorecards for current and future employees.
- Manage calibrations and quarterly talent discussions within the divisions you support.
- Coach on internal mobility and career paths for leaders and employees.
- Oversee and manage 90 Day Reviews and ongoing LMRP's to ensure managers are having meaningful conversations and documenting appropriately.
- Collaborate with your business leaders for all job transfers/promotions, including overseeing expedited processing with TA, HR & Finance.
- Advise management on how to handle difficult conversations, performance issues, and team dynamic concerns.
- Lead HR employee investigations related to code of conduct violations related to your businesses.
- Assist management with termination discussions, off-boarding, and exit interviews.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years People Operations/HR generalist experience.
- Some prior HRBP experience preferred.
- Familiarity with HRIS tools.
- Comprehensive knowledge of HR principles, and related laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability in dealing with sensitive personnel matters.
- Strong communications skills – ability to flex between authoritative, decisive, sympathetic, and precise voices depending on circumstances.
- A sincere love for people - ability to connect with, and motivate others, even in difficult and uncomfortable circumstances.
- Analytical skills with ability to identify systems strengths and weaknesses, and drive for continuous improvement.
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.