Manager of Training
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Facilitation and ongoing development of the new hire training curriculum.
- Flawless understanding of the CSR scripts, Quality processes and guidelines, Rules of Engagement, Technology, Attendance/PTO/Holiday policies, company values, all Opcity products/services,
- Curriculum and content creation
- Delivery of content.
- Collaborate with Quality to understand emergent trends and implement best practices.
- Collaborate with Managers to facilitate a successful transition from Training to the floor.
- Partner with Client Success Managers to provide end of training assessments for each CSR.
- Partner with Quality, Operations, and Client Success Managers to see feedback and guidance around the continuous improvement of the new hire training curriculum.
- Strategize and implement strategies with a focus around career development, job execution, performance management, and retention.
- Proactively identify opportunities for corrective action and counsel, discipline, and/or administer warnings to Reps when adherence to policy and Quality are not met during training programs.
- Partner with Recruiting & HR to provide continuous feedback on quality of hire and emergent trends.
- Monitors and analyzes sales team performance to evaluate the effectiveness of training and design follow up or ongoing programs as needed.
- Assess training needs and develop programs focused on scripts, product knowledge and effective techniques that will maximize CSR productivity, quality, and client satisfaction.
- Participate in interviewing prospective CSR candidates and assessing the necessary skills and traits that best align with the position and the Opcity culture
- Collaborate with other Managers and Client Success Managers to creatively foster a fun and positive work environment
- Provide reports and/or assessments of Rep performance, attendance, development, achievements, as requested.
Requirements to Qualify/Apply:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 + years of experience developing and delivering training material
- 2+ years of managing Training/ Learning and Development teams
- Experience Implementing of E-Learning programs
- Planning and Strategy
- Excellent Public and Interpersonal Speaking Skills
- Strong Coaching
- Ability to Assess Needs and Determine Gaps in Skills for Trainees
- Time Management
- Effective Listener
- Deductive Reasoning
- Problem Sensitivity
The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment. Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.