QuotaPath is growing rapidly and your role as an Office & Recruiting Coordinator is to help us create a world class employee experience. Reporting to the Workplace & Employee Experience Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with teams across the entire organization to help support our growth in a variety of ways. You’ll be supporting our recruiting efforts with interview logistics, assisting with new hire onboarding scheduling and equipment set up, as well as maintaining the ‘Good Vibes’ in our Austin office.
You should have a passion for people and consider yourself a flexible, adaptable, and proactive team player. You enjoy supporting others and have employee experience at the forefront of your decisions. You excel in the details and enjoy helping to create a great working environment.
Coming fresh off a $21.3M Series A fundraise in July 2021, QuotaPath’s mission is to help companies build and scale high-performing, motivated growth teams. Our product is built on the belief that commissions should be streamlined, transparent, and simple to manage. Our freemium SaaS product streamlines commission tracking, quota attainment, and paychecks so they are transparent and simple to manage. We are shaping one of the fastest-growing categories in sales tech and we just secured a spot on G2’s Top 50 Sales Products for 2021. Our core values are built upon trust, empathy, and curiosity. Our culture is centered around serving our customers, building great experiences, and pushing each other to grow, learn, and enjoy the moments we create.
- Order equipment for remote employees and/or set up desks in the Austin office for all new hires. Request and pick-up building badges from property manager. Schedule onboarding meetings and trainings
- Own general office functions such as purchasing office supplies, working with various vendors and contractors to ensure office & kitchen equipment is stocked and working properly
- Order and manage office catering needs
- Ensure all conference rooms are set up properly, stocked with supplies, and conference equipment is working properly
- Assist with the recruiting process by helping to schedule interviews and creating a positive candidate experience for both remote and on-site interviews.
- Help develop new internal policies and procedures
- Make recommendations to enhance company culture
- Escalate office maintenance issues to property management
- Send, receive, and distribute mail as needed
- Help plan and coordinate the set-up/breakdown of company meetings and office culture events
- Maintain the company's internal Intranet and welcome presentations so the content is up-to-date and accurate
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks as assigned
- You thrive in a varied role and are willing and able to turn to any task to foster a productive and engaging work environment
- A critical thinker with fantastic organizational skills, to prioritize and manage competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to act with discretion, and have exceptional integrity and judgment in handling confidential information
- Able to build trust and rapport quickly
- Gets ahead of a problem and proactively seeks solutions and improvements
- Desire to learn and grow within the Office/Culture and/or Recruiting function
- Experience using Google Workspace
- Experience in customer service will be a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
About the location
Our team is co-headquartered in Philadelphia, PA and Austin, TX. For this role, we safely have an in-office team in Austin, so living in (or being willing to move to) Austin is required.
What’s in it for you?
We’re building a company on transparency, collaboration, and trust. This is a full-time position with a salary range of $50,000-$60,000 depending on experience, plus generous equity. We care about the health and well-being of our team members. We pay 100% of employee premiums, have unlimited PTO, and offer half-day Fridays year-round. If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact we’d love to hear from you.
At QuotaPath, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. QuotaPath is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.