Senior Director of Recruiting
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place.
Our roots and values were forged in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance. Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it.
Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security and continue to see rapid growth across revenue, customers and employees.
As we now chart our 10x journey, and look to scale, people, processes, and systems for our next inflection point, we are looking for a great Director of Recruiting to build the talent acquisition machine of the future
Reporting to the SVP People, this person will be responsible for leading the recruitment efforts of one of the fastest growing SaaS companies. This person will develop and implement the talent acquisition strategy to support our rapid growth, evolve the existing recruiting model, and manage a high performing team to ensure a competitive advantage in the war for world-class talent.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the SVP People and People leadership team you will establish strategic priorities, deliverables, and timelines for Recruiting
- Zealously nurture, support and grow the capabilities of every employee for whom you have responsibility.
- Design and develop department practices that enable our recruitment machine to run faster, reach higher, and set the standard to which others can only aspire.
- Own the recruiting department budget, driving financial planning for efficiency.
- Manage HR systems and tools, ensuring strong integration, great user experience, and real-time reporting.
- Partner with the Business Partner team to establish scalable tools and practices that enable quality hiring and empower BP’s training, performance, engagement, and development programs
- Use a data driven approach to report regularly, identify trends, and develop proactive solutions to emerging recruiting issues.
Skills you have…
- 8+ years leadership in Recruiting, preferably second-line management experience and with teams of 20+.
- Scaling and managing high volume talent acquisition for a 1000+ employee global organization
- Background in the technology (SaaS) industry at a public company is ideal
- Excellent business acumen with a validated ability to design and implement recruitment strategies that drive business results.
- A natural coaching and mentoring style, listening effectively and building rapport with a diverse workforce - all in the spirit of helping employees at all levels become more effective, “removing barriers to brilliance.”
Three reasons why you should apply…
- A fast growing environment excites you, and you are ready for the challenge of transforming a late stage start-up into a successful, global, public company.
- You are enthused about joining a company that is investing in enterprise level solutions, experimenting with new approaches to talent acquisition, and enables you to excel in architecting processes that shape our future.
- You truly enjoy being a people leader, combining a commitment to execution with visionary leadership.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.