As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
The People team at Workrise encompasses “all things people”. We have an amazing team built with HRBPs, People Operations, Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, People Development, Workplace Operations, and Administration functions. We work cohesively to build and maintain a high functioning and high performing team with a focus on promoting culture, growth, and efficiency. The People team is currently looking to hire multiple HRBPs to support our high growth; these new roles will support the Workrise Revenue and Business Strategy Operations teams as well as our Technology teams.
In this role, you will oversee activities including workforce planning, system integrations, employee relations, and culture-building for our fast-growing teams. It is important that you possess a highly analytical and commercial mindset, a strong operational focus, and a healthy dose of empathy to deliver impactful and people-centered HR solutions.What you’ll be doing:
- Advise and coach senior leaders and people managers as you work together to build and develop your teams
- Develop data-driven insights to share with your teams and leaders.
- Gain fluency in business goals to recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in People initiatives within the organization.
- Drive results and outcomes aligned to business priorities through our people programs and practices, including performance management, total rewards, engagement, diversity & inclusion, onboarding/offboarding, and retention.
- Facilitate difficult interactions among organizational stakeholders to achieve optimal outcomes; resolves escalated conflicts among stakeholders.
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and implement solutions that cross multiple disciplines.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- At least 8 years of work experience in HR with at least 2 years at a Sr. HRBP level. Prefer experience in the spaces in which we operate: oil & gas, wind, solar, construction, maritime/defense.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- A high level of adaptability, a high tolerance for ambiguity, and ability to lead and manage change throughout the organization.
- Expertise in employment law and best practices in multiple states and the ability to be an SME for the organization.
- Bonus points if you have experience supporting large sales teams and business strategy operational teams
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.