Senior Manager/ Director of Recruiting
Opcity helps real estate brokers, lenders and settlement service providers serve online customers. The number of home buyers/sellers who start their process online is growing much faster than the industry as a whole. Opcity makes the real estate experience better by instantly and seamlessly matching consumers to the best agent for them, and facilitates the buying and selling process by connecting and coordinating the vital services within the home buying/selling ecosystem. Through its proprietary matching algorithm and SMS/Mobile live-transfer distribution platform, Opcity is able to instantly connect the best agent with the highest probability of conversion to the right consumer at the right time. Opcity’s matching model is based on eighteen (18) years of agent historical performance, predictive analytics, and a learning model of iterative improvement. Opcity’s network of providers, technology platform, and toolkit allow Opcity to be the primary concierge for the consumer during the home buying/selling experience.
Opcity is among the fastest growing companies in Austin. We are currently in a hyper-growth state and are looking to take our recruiting efforts to an even higher level by finding a Director of Recruiting. Opcity’s Director of Recruiting will work closely with the Head of People Operations to set and develop recruiting strategies that meet business goals recognizing that the people are our most valuable asset. You will be responsible for developing strong relationships across Opcity’s Organization, working closely with hiring managers, recruiters, and interviewers to define the imperative mechanisms and strategies to attract, recruit, and hire for Opcity’s objectives. This is a player-coach role where you will have the opportunity to lead a top-notch recruiting team while directly seeing your own candidates get hired. The Director of Recruiting will be responsible for driving a culture of constant improvement, identifying, and implementing projects in order to increase recruiting effectiveness and efficiency. The Director of Recruiting is responsible for career development of the team. This person additionally plays a leading analytical role to leverage dashboard tracking and impact metrics in order to grow a data-driven recruiting team. This person will be responsible for analyzing hiring trends and turnover. You will collaborate with other Recruiters, HR Generalists and Hiring Managers to deeply understand the requirements of our jobs, their business function, and how they fit into the organization. You will immerse yourself in the community and engage job seekers through hyper-personalized approaches. You will creatively source potential Opcitizens in order to create a broad and deep pipeline of candidates to fuel Opcity’s hyper-growth in our technical departments.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage, coach, and grow a high performing talent acquisition team to deliver results across the entire organization.
- Partner with hiring managers to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of ROI
- Create, manage and expedite candidate pipelines for critical roles through constant and aggressive outreach efforts.
- Create and implement recruiting processes to enhance the candidate experience while improving our recruiting KPIs with excellent recruiting processes and capabilities
- Collaborate to hypothesis what changes can be implemented to increase ROI while building the methods to get the data to put plans in motion
- Identify the cause of issues and utilize problem solving techniques no matter how complex, design, and quickly implement a solution
- Create and build new programs around diversity, college outreach, technology, and other areas of interest to ensure Opcity remains on the cutting edge today, and tomorrow.
- Lead efforts to continue Opcity's outstanding track record on diversity hiring and improving the quality of our hires
- Extend offers and utilize closing strategies with hiring managers to guarantee a successful on boarding experience for new employees
What We Like to See- Measures of Successes:
- What We Like To See - Measures of Success
- A minimum of 5 years of experience leading and growing a high-performing recruiting team
- 10+ years of proven success creating and implementing a full-cycle technical recruiting experience within a rapidly growing technology organization or agency
- Past experience developing multiple programs for talent acquisition including internships, college recruiting, outbound recruiting, referral programs, community and industry outreach to name a few.
- A tenacious drive to win and persistence to push beyond adversity to solve the most challenging problems.
- Successful track record of achieving targets, whether those be deadlines, recruiting goals, or both.
- Self-starter with an incredible work ethic and team first mentality.
- Exceptionable ability to tell the company's story in a way that speaks to a job seeker's motivation, career goals, and interests.
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast paced and rapidly evolving environment.
- Strong understanding of measuring performance through metrics and KPIs with the ability to tell a rich story through data
- Communication Proficiency
- Consistent Follow-up
- Time Management
- Effective Listener
- Deductive Reasoning
- Problem Sensitivity
- Organizational skills
- Decision making skills
- Hunger to Succeed
No relocation is approved or will be provided for this position.
The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description