Senior Manager, Supply Acquisition at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
The Revenue team is where the company’s highest value problems get solved. You’ll work with star engineers, designers, and senior leaders across the company in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, hybrid technology/operations environment. We are highly focused and believe we can innovate our way out of any box. The role demands principled thinking, well honed judgment, and a stubborn refusal to settle.
The Senior Manager, Supply Acquisition will lead execution for the workforce acquisition component of the revenue equation. This person will work closely with the Sales, Field Operations, and Worker Onboarding teams to ensure fulfillment of workers for jobs across Workrise’s energy portfolio. The primary responsibility of this role is to drive revenue by sourcing and fulfilling workers for energy installation projects.What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure on-time fulfillment and worker re-engagement on Workrise projects across different business verticals
- Drive results of the acquisition team including job fulfillment, job starts, worker qualification, earned/missed revenue, future placements, and worker satisfaction
- Plan, implement and innovate on strategies and improvements to drive greater efficiency, value, and quality across the supply acquisition team
- Work effectively and proactively with relevant stakeholders in Sales, Operations, and Product to drive better execution and have strong communication while building scalable processes
- Manage a team of 4 - 6 managers
- Exhibit strong leadership and people management skills
- 4-6 years experience in a combination of Sourcing/Recruiting and Operations preferred
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Must have directly impacted operations for a scaled organization including owning process design/improvement, organizational design, performance management, and compensation
- Skilled in analysis of processes and system building
- Experience working with product and engineering teams to build tools and technology
- Demonstrated ability to maintain poise a positive attitude in a challenging, fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Self-starter; strong drive and work ethic; ability to work with limited direction without a loss of performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience in or knowledge of the energy sector is a plus
- Startup experience is always a plus
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!