Senior Recruiter / HR Business Partner
Iodine Software equips healthcare teams with the most innovative tools to solve some of their toughest problems in clinical documentation. By leveraging groundbreaking technologies like Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence, our platform drives significant improvements in how hospitals document patient health conditions, in turn positively influencing team performance and patient outcomes.
Iodine is quickly growing and is on the verge of taking over the industry. We are looking for a Senior Recruiter/HR Business Partner to help drive our talent acquisition process and support our employee base. As the Senior Recruiter/HR Business Partner, you will be in charge of hiring top talent into the organization, helping structure our expanding teams, and support the employee base to maintain and continue to foster the Iodine culture.
What You’ll Do
- Approach every interaction with a service mentality and desire to exceed client expectations. And by clients, we mean our internal hiring teams and external candidates.
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting from needs assessment through new employee onboarding
- Partner closely with hiring managers and stakeholders to understand unique business needs and ideal candidate profiles. You will immerse yourself in our business, our product, and our culture.
- Create a specialized talent acquisition strategy for each role, including sourcing, recruiting, and interviewing, designed to attract top candidates in a variety of functional areas
- Creatively utilize appropriate sourcing tools to build long-term candidate relationships and pipelines
- Serve as brand ambassador for Iodine, creating online content and other collateral to share our success story and strengthen our employment brand
- Track and report success metrics and use them to inform strategic talent planning
- Partner with VP of HR to provide support to the existing employee base across various areas including but not limited to employee relations, performance, employee engagement, recognition and rewards, etc.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8+ years of experience recruiting for a technology company (SaaS preferred), startup experience is a plus
- 3+ years of sourcing experience
- 4+ years of HR business partner support experience
- Proven ability to build trust and foster strong relationships with candidates, hiring teams and employees.
- Client service mentality with desire to personally influence client satisfaction in every interaction
- Deep expertise with direct sourcing tools and strategies
- Strong reporting skills / excel proficiency
- Strong presentation skills
- Successful track record of managing multiple, competing priorities while consistently exceeding goals
- Team player DNA
- Excellent communication, project management and organization skills
- Positive, self-starter attitude with high level of personal ownership
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on quality of work
What You’ll Get:
This is a unique opportunity to join a close-knit, rapidly growing team and have the ability to significantly impact the organization. You will have direct access to our executive team and will personally influence our strategic direction and competitive advantage by hiring and supporting key growth players as we scale our business. You will join a passionate and ambitious group of individuals, with a proven record of success building multiple companies. Learn more about us at www.iodinesoftware.com.
You must be currently authorized to work full-time in the United States on a permanent basis.